Chapter 4

Double update to make up for switching accounts :)

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

Four months later

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

George sauntered down his school's hallways as he headed towards the parking lot. He rubbed his chest to ease the prickling pain he felt in his heart.

Aiden?

He felt a flicker of warmth in his chest, Aiden has been rather silent these days, and he could feel his wolf getting weaker.

Yes George?

Be honest bud, how do you feel?

Like shit, but I'll be okay...

George felt guilt consume him, as he played with the necklace around his neck. It was no ordinary necklace, it had the ability to stop a mate bond from forming, and as long as he wore it, Dream and Sapnap wouldn't be able to find out that he was their mate.

It also helped them ignore the longing for their mates. Though not entirely, but at least it was less than what they would normally have to go through.

I'm so-

Don't apologize George, we made this decision together remember. I don't think I could possible stand being mated to them, after hating them for so long.

George said no more as he stood in the parking lot, waiting for Karl to pick him up, since Bad would be riding with Skeppy. For the first time that day a genuine smile crossed the brunette's face, as he remembered how Bad tackled both him and Karl into a hug, and gushed about how happy he was with the dark haired man.

His pleasant thoughts were interrupted when the undeniable scent of his mates, wafted past his nose. George felt shivers run up and down his body, and Aiden let out a low howl.

"Hey George!" Dream greeted cheerfully. Most likely excited for tonight since he would be receiving the Alpha title, and find his mate.

The brunette gave the blonde a nod as an acknowledgment, already feeling his body slightly heat up.

"Man I'm so excited for tonight! What do you think my girl's gonna look like?" Sapnap asked Dream.

Well one's a rather tall blonde with green eyes, and he's got a dick which will most likely end up in you, Aiden weakly quipped, but it managed to make George chuckle a bit.

"What's so funny?" Sapnap asked.

"Nothing, just my wolf being dumb," George responded.

Hey!

Love ya, George responded before blocking Aiden out.

"No mate yet George?" Dream asked.

"Nope," came the response.

He could feel their looks of pity, which only made him even more uncomfortable. Where is Karl? He internally groaned.

"Are you leaving?" Sapnap asked.

If pack members couldn't find a mate in the pack, Alexander would allow them to travel to other packs to see if their mate was there.