Chapter 19

Just as the blonde predicted, the minute that the sun went down, and the moon started climbing its way across the sky, the two of them were instantly hit with a wave of intense lust.

Dream took a cold shower to help his boner go down, but it instantly sprung back to life when he saw Sapnap dry humping the bed, with his face buried into George's pillow.

Derick pushed forward at that instant, and when Dream regained his control he was already straddling a panting and flustered Sapnap.

"Dream... kiss me," Sapnap begged in a needy voice.

The blonde connected their lips as they both fought for dominance, with Sapnap giving in as usual. Dream then kissed his way down the raven head's chest ,and started to undo his mate's pants.

He froze when he heard Sapnap sniffle a bit, and instantly hovered over the raven head to see what was wrong.

"I'm sorry..." Sapnap mutter out as he rolled over to the side of the bed. "It just doesn't feel right without George here..."

Dream embraced his mate from behind and pecked his mark lightly, "I know, I feel the same way."

The pair then laid back down, with Dream spooning the beta. They pushed out all the erotic desires that the night was giving them, and tried their best to fall asleep.

When this failed, Sapnap broke away from Dream's hold, to grab George's pillow and placed it between them. The blonde smiled at his mate, and they both cuddled against the brunette's pillow. With the sweet scent of pears and cherry blossoms giving them peace, they finally started to drift off to sleep.

Please come home soon Georgie...

~0~0~0~

Dream and Sapnap woke up with the expected morning wood. The effects of the full moon have passed, so what remained were all their pent up frustrations.

With a sigh they showered in turns, then headed down to greet Antfrost who brought their breakfast. They thanked the Head Omega and were just about to sit down and eat, when a whirlwind of flower petals formed above them.

A very happy George emerged from the petals and yelled out their names. Dream and Sapnap caught him as he fell, then pulled him into a tight hug.

"I missed you!" George yelled excitedly.

"We missed you too George." Sapnap responded.

George then connected his lips with the raven head, and the pair kissed passionately. This kiss was very different from the light pecks that he has been giving them these past few days, and it instantly woke up Sapnap's member.

The brunette broke away and gave Dream an equally intense kiss. The omega forced himself not smirk, when he felt the blonde's erection pushing up against him.

"I need to go shower!" George said when they broke away. "I asked Ann to teleport me back as soon as we were done with breakfast, since I missed you guys too much."

Before the alpha and beta could say anything, the brunette was already running up the stairs and into their bedroom.

They didn't do anything last night, Aiden confirmed in George's head.

Everything has fallen into place, so now we just wait, George stated.

There's still a few steps to Tristan's plan.

George grimaced, do I have too?

Tristan said to follow the plan to the letter, Aiden reminded.