Chapter 6

Seriously! It's still broad daylight! George whined internally as he tried to ignore his semi hard on, indicating that his mates were currently fucking.

Goddess why!

Because she's a bitch

Aren't you going to get in trouble for calling her that, once you go back to the astral plains....

I'm not the first one to call her that, and I certainly will not be the last if she keeps this up.

George groaned and headed to the bathroom to splash cold water on his erection. He heard his mother calling for him and headed downstairs to see what all the fuss was about, in his rush he tripped over a suitcase.

"My baby!" his mother cried as she rushed towards him.

"Mum," George groaned exasperated. "I am no longer a child, and I'm not hurt anywhere."

"You need to be careful George, maybe this was a bad idea..." His father stated, mumbling the last part.

George stared at the bags surrounding him, "You guys going somewhere?"

His parents looked at each other before turning to him with guilty and worried expressions. "Well Georgie, with Dream and Sapnap now as the pack's Beta and Alpha, Alexander and Andrew wanted to take a well deserved vacation, and they asked us to join them and their mates."

"Oh I see, where are you guys heading off too?" George asked as he got up and dusted himself off.

"We're actually going country hopping, and will probably be gone for several months..." his mom said.

"Well alright then, have fun. I'll be fine staying here alone, and we can set up a weekly call time so you don't miss me too much," George stated nonchalantly as he headed to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Actually George, we made arrangements for you to stay at the pack house.

"What!" George yelled as he turned back to face them.

"Dream and Sapnap said that they don't mind..." His father pointed out.

"No! Absolutely not happening, why can't I stay here in our house. It's safe enough," the brunette argued.

"We don't want you to be alone for months Georgie, and the plan is already set, so go pack your bags," His father stated firmly.

George's hand flew up to his necklace hidden under his shirt, gripping it tightly as he tried his best to calm down.

Well ain't this just perfect...

~0~0~0~

"We will miss you guys!" Sapnap and Dream said as hugged their parents goodbye.

They then turned to Amanda and Jeremy, "Don't worry, we'll take good care of him." they promised and the couple shot them a grateful smile.

George then came up and hugged his parents tight, before getting snatched up in a group hug by Dream and Sapnap's parents. He smiled, they may be incredibly annoying with how protective they were of him, but he truly did love them and would miss them dearly.

The three boys stood in front of the pack house, and continued to wave goodbye to their parents as the car slowly disappeared from sight.

There was a brief moment of awkward silence as the boys merely shuffled in their spot.

Well this is awkward, Sapnap thought.

Just say something you idiot! Mathias, his wolf yelled in his head.