Chapter 23

George holds his breath, as he tries to focus on the swirling tornado of flames encircling him. Eventually he couldn't control the fire tornado anymore and the flames slowly dissipated, making him sigh in disappointment.

"That was good George, you're getting there." Tristan complimented.

"I still can't get fire and earth that well..." George said, trying to catch his breath.

"You will soon, but maybe you should ask Sapnap and Dream to take it easy on you at night. You look like you haven't had a good night's sleep since you three mated." Tristan teased with a smirk.

"Shut up Ann!" George yells in embarrassment, making Tristan laugh.

Well it was true... Since they mated Dream and Sapnap have been insatiable, especially Sapnap. It appears that the Beta prefers topping over bottoming, but George doesn't mind since the raven head tends to be a bit rougher than Dream. Something that the omega has discovered that he rather likes.

"Though seriously George, you have been really tired lately. Are you okay?"

George was about to say yes when he suddenly felt nauseous. He ran behind a bush to empty his stomach, as Tristan gently rubbed his back.

"Here drink this," Tristan said handing him a small vial.

George drank the contents, and smiled a bit when he started to feel better.

"Hmmm...well it has been a little over two months," Tristan muttered out.

"What?" George asked.

"I think you should let Red check you up." Tristan said, ignoring the question.

"Can't you tell what's wrong with me?" George asked, since warlocks and witches had that ability.

"Well yes, but I think it's best if you heard it from Red." Tristan replied with a smile. The warlock then snapped his fingers, and George found himself inside Red's clinic.

He started looking around for the doctor, and heard some muffled voices. So he headed in that direction. There he found Red sitting in his chair, with Antfrost on his lap, and the pair were locked in a passionate kiss.

"Oh Goddess!" he yelled and quickly turned around, "I'm so sorry!"

Antfrost and Red giggled. The former slid off his mate's lap, and gave him one last peck.

"We'll continue this later," Red growled playfully in Antfrost's ear, and the omega giggled again.

"Bye George!" Antfrost said before leaving his mate's office.

"What can I do for you today Luna?" Red asked with an amused sparkle in his eyes.

George tried to get his blushing under control, before explaining to the doctor about the situation. Red frowned a bit, then quickly asked George to lay down so he could start the examination.

After a couple of test, Red returned with the results and a bright smile. "Congratulations Luna! You're pregnant! And from the symptoms I can say you're about 6 weeks in!"

George eyes widen in shock and his hands flew to his stomach. Pregnant? A Pup?

Breath Georgie, relax, Aiden reminded. The omega took in a deep breath before feeling his lips tug up in a smile.

"Would you like me to check on it?" Red offers pointing towards the ultrasound machine.

George nods excitedly, and Red moves quickly to set everything up.