Thanks and News

And here I thought I couldn't write anything worse than Olympian Syndrome...I really surprised myself with this one

For the sake of my sanity, I'm gonna have to tone it down in my next book

Also, Lore! You guys are smart, I bet you can put the pieces together easily. And no this was no random addition, this whole thing was planned out before even publishing my first book. (Loving you is a crime)

Note that though the Lore chapters will appear in order, they may have some lifetimes in between them. Hence why in the first lore chapter Leon had just gotten his first point, and now in the second chapter he has three. Perhaps something happened in between...?

The whole story will be explained in a future book, but that won't be coming out anytime soon, because I already know that it's going to be a long one.

Also Also, I've gotten a couple of request for reader x Tristan, and I am hear to say that I have decided to grant your wish. Though I can't guarantee that it will be good, since I am not accustomed to that writing style. 

You will find 2 new chapters in my Snippets and Extras book, one with Tristan topping, and the other of him bottoming, so just pick which one suits your preferences.  For those of you who are not interested in reading that, I still suggest reading the first part of Top Tristan, and the ending of Bottom Tristan to find a short bonus story of my pansexual son [not to mention a little surprise at the end] I've marked up the section so you can just skip the smut and head over to that part if you want.  

Anyways, as usual I would like to thank all of you for reading this book, making funny comments, and for voting on the chapters.

Love you all so much <3

I want you all to know that you are absolutely amazing people for actually making it through this book, and for just being you.

So my next book will be back to Dreamnotfound, and for those Karlnap shippers who missed their favorite ship in this book, worry not. My next book will have Karlnap moments that I hope you will enjoy.

Again please check descriptions and tags before starting, for your safety

My next book is entitled My Vow to You

And as always, see you guys on the next adventure

- Le1zel (≧◡≦)