Chapter 16

On the days that followed, George amped up his training with Tristan. Which usually leaves him completely worn out, so he hasn't done anything with Dream or Sapnap for a while.

The full moon was fast approaching, and their wolves were getting a bit feisty lately. So when Tristan suggested that they end training early one day, George was ecstatic. The warlock then teleported them to the pack house where the brunette showered, and changed before they both headed to Dream and Sapnap's office. They found the Beta and Alpha hunched over a map of the area.

"Hello Love," they both greeted George with bright smiles, and the brunette ran up to them and wrapped his arms around them. They placed a kiss to each of his cheeks, which sent sparks flying through his body.

"What are you guys doing?" Tristan asked curiously, as he peeked at the map.

"We're planning to expand our territory. Our pack is growing fast, and we're running out of space." Sapnap explained.

"How about heading towards my area. It's safe and peaceful enough, and I don't mind sharing." the Warlock suggested.

"We were actually planning on that, but how would you like to become an official member of the pack?" Dream suddenly stated, surprising Tristan.

"A warlock in a wolf pack? Are you sure that's a good idea?" Tristan asked.

"You've been nothing but helpful so far, and you are very dear to George, so I don't see a problem." Dream pointed out.

Tristan hummed, "I'll think about it..." he said.

"Take all the time you need, but we'll begin planning the expansions in the meantime..." Sapnap said.

Tristan nodded and disappeared with the usual cloud of petals.

"Won't it be a little hard to keep the rogues out with a larger territory?" George asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Love, a new batch of trainees got an approval from Quackity to officially join our ranks. So we aren't lacking in manpower..." Sapnap reassured.

"I'm going to call for Techno, I want to personally tell him of the upcoming changes." Dream said with a sigh as he walked over to his desk, Sapnap not far behind.

George watched them carefully, noting how both of his mates seemed rather stressed and tense. Aiden suddenly gave him a suggestion on how to help them, and he felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Go on, I know you want to... Aiden teased.

George cleared his throat and walked over to them. Sapnap stood besides Dream, who sat in a chair behind his desk. The both of them were discussing possible problems that they may encounter, and how they could solve them efficiently.

George suddenly crashed his lips against Sapnap's, and the raven head moaned into the kiss. Their tongues danced around each other before George pulled back, and kissed Dream with the same intensity.

Dream pulled the brunette onto his lap, and groaned when the omega rocked his hips. George then flashed them both a sly smile as he slid off the blonde's lap, and knelt on the floor. He then cautiously palmed at the blonde's member. 

Sapnap immediately moved to grab an extra chair, and plopped it besides Dream. Their eyes darkened with lust, and their wolves were howling with excitement.

George then moved to rub Sapnap through his pants, and used his other hand to free Dream's erection. The blonde hissed when the brunette gave his member an experimental lick.

Dream groaned and reach down to grip the brunette's hair, then gentle tugged so George would look up at him. Both he and Sapnap search for any sign of discomfort, but when they found none, their cocks swelled even more.

"I may not be that good at it, so please be patient with me..." George whispered out.

"Just go at your own pace." they both said, loving how pink the omega's cheeks turned.

George nodded and Dream released his grip. George first turned his attention to Sapnap, and freed his cock from the confinement of his pants. He then spat on his hand a bit before reaching out to stroking the beta.

Sapnap tossed his head back and let out a moan, which boosted the brunette's confidence. He then turned to face Dream's upright member, and continued to lick it shyly.

Dream affectionately ran his fingers through George's hair, "That's right Love, take things at your own pace." he breathed out through pants.

George then slowly moved on to take in the alpha's tip, slowly bobbing his head up and down, and taking in more, little by little.

"Oh Goddess!" Dream cried out, as he continued to pet George's hair.

George got a little too motivated by the blonde's reaction, and pushed himself a bit further only for his gag reflex to kick in, and he started coughing.

"I'm sorry..." he muttered out, after his coughing fit had died down.

"No worries Love, like I said, at your own pace." Dream reminded.

Sapnap pulled himself out of the lustful daze that the brunette's hand job was putting him in, to sweetly caress the omega's cheek.

"Want a little tip for deep-throating George?" he asked between ragged pants, and the brunette nodded. "Breath through your nose Love, and relax your throat."

George nodded and tried out the raven head's suggestion, taking it slow at first, till he managed to fully envelope Dream's length.

"Great job Love, you're doing so well..." Dream breathed out as he continued to pet George's head affectionately. "Why don't you show Sapnap how good you are Georgie..." he added.

George removed his mouth and switched over to Sapnap who bucked his hips, as he reveled in the warmth of the omega's mouth. The brunette then used his hand to stroke Dream, who grunted his approval.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and George instantly froze. He tried to lift his head but Sapnap gently held him in place, while signaling him to remain quiet. The Beta and Alpha had mischievous smirks on their faces, while George cheeks heated up again in both embarrassment and lust.

"Come in!" Dream said, as both he and Sapnap straightened up in their seat.