Chapter 45: Sweet Revenge part 2

Yuuto opened the car door for Sena. 

"Ladies should not have to open the door," Yuuto said kindly.

"I can open my own door, thank you!" Sena huffed as she walked into the car through the passage Yuuto opened anyways. The car was a normal 4 Star Academy operated one to drive idols places. 

"Sooo..." Sena began, "do you think your dad is gonna make me a coord that can turn into a Shimmerglow dress?"

"Why Sena, I think any dress you w-"

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"Y-yes miss, my father is a talented designer and you are a talented idol, so it will work out."

"Thank you!"

"You are welcome."

When they got inside of the bigger building, Sena thought something was odd. Yuuto's parents Akari and Tsubasa seemed to be rushing them in. 

"Hey Yuuto, don't your parents seem sus?" Sena whispered. 

"I think everyone has their days where they do not act like their normal selves." Yuuto answered. Akari nudged them a bit.

"Come on you two, sit down!" Sena looked all over the house for anything suspicious but could not find anything, so she sat down and Yuuto sat next to her. But she as she looked up, she immediately turned tomato red.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" she shrieked in despair, pointing at the mistletoe above her and Yuuto. Yuuto stared at the mistletoe in shock. "WHO DID THIS?!"

"A couple came and put it there earlier today," Akari told them.

"Akari! They told us not to say that they're dating!" Tsubasa scolded. This sparked Sena's attention.

"What were their names" she asked eagerly.

"Uhhh," Akari tried to jog her memory, "Mimi and uh, Haruki?"

"HOW COULD MIKI JUST START DATING HARUTO AND NOT TELL ME! THE NERVE!" Sena yelled. "And now I have to kiss you apparently!"

"Miss, you do not need to kiss me if it makes you uncomfortable," Yuuto told her, "I do not wish to do anything to you without your consent."

"No no no! I will be kissing you because unlike Miki, who needed revenge SOOO badly, I am not a sour loser!" Sena insisted. She grabbed Yuuto's cheeks and kissed him. This kiss lasted for around two seconds. Sena pulled away as if nothing had happened. Yuuto, on the otherhand, was in a daze with his cheeks glazed pink. "Mr. and Mrs. Sena, are you working on any dresses?" the quickly recovered girl asked.

"I do have one, come with me," Tsubasa answered as he led Sena to the studio. Yuuto was left with Akari. 

"My little boy is growing up," Akari exclaimed, "he has his first girlfriend!"

"Dear Mother, I do not have a girlfriend," Yuuto said back.

"I know, I'm just teasing you."

Hi! I hope you all are enjoying these kind of quick updates! The fact that this fanfic is 3 years old and was started by preteen me, but somehow still has some people reading it has motivated me to update it so thank you I guess 😅 also I feel like I mainly write about Miki and Sena, I do have a chapter planned for Nanase and I can see what I can do for the rest of the girls