Chapter 12: Some singing and lunch

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" everyone sang. In song class, they were seeing how far they could project and how long they could hold the note. By now, most of them weren't able to continue singing. Miki was still singing, but Nanase coughed and stopped.

"Good job Miki" said the Admin in charge. Her name was Miyuki Chino. She had red to orange ombré hair in two pigtails and dark purple eyes. Miki was the only one still singing.

"You can stop now, Miki." Miyuki said, surprised Miki could hold the note this long. Miki stopped singing. "Good work everyone, it's lunch break!" Miyuki announces as everyone ran for the cafeteria. Miki and Nanase went to lunch together. They were fairly early so they found a table for their friends to all sit at.

"Miki!!!" Sena yelled as she tackled Miki in a hug.

"Go away!" Miki moaned as she shoved Sena away.

"Hey guys, let's tune into S4's daily 'It's our job to shine!' program!" Rie said as she took out her Aikatsu Mobile and fiddled with it.

"Uh, how do I do this?" she asked in confusion. Miki chuckled and took her mobile out and turned the program on quickly. Everyone looked at the little projection coming from the mobile. "Welcome to 'It's our job to shine!'" S4 said warmly. "We have a special announcement.

"Oooh, an announcement!" Sena squealed.

"Shhhh, we won't be able to hear it!" Izumi whispered. Sena quieted down.

"Four Star will now have the girls division and the boys division have lunch together!" Waka announced.

"We think it is important for idols in both divisions to become friends!" Honoka exclaimed.

"You can get an idea about what boy Aikatsu is like by befriending boy idols!" Mayumi said.

"The boys should be coming shortly!" Ai added. Miki turned off the mobile. Shortly after, her brother Riku walked over to her table with Haruto, Yuuto, and Itsuki trailing behind.

"Hey sis! Mind if we sit here?" he asked.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." she replied. Riku shoved Haruto lightly and he tripped into the seat right next to Miki. He could tell what Riku was trying to do, and he blushed. Riku winked at him.

"I will grab all the ladies' lunches." Yuuto said politely. They all stared at him and went to get their own lunches. Yuuto sweat dropped. He got up and got his lunch too. Soon, everyone was at the table eating and talking. However, Miki didn't feel like talking. She downloaded Roblox into her AiMobile by hacking and started to play. Haruto glanced at it.

"What is that?" he asked. Miki hid the AiMobile.

"N-nothing!" she stuttered.

"Please tell me!!" he begged as he made puppy eyes. Miki sighed and said.

"I'll show you, just don't tell any of the teachers. Okay?" Haruto nodded.

"I won't tell!". Miki took out the AiMobile and showed him Roblox.

"Woah, can I play?" he asked. Miki paused to think. Should she really let him play on her AiMobile that she hacked all by herself to play games on? Haruto didn't seem like the kind of person who would just backstab her and delete the game and report her to the teachers or the headmaster.

"Fine," she answered. She handed the AiMobile over and showed him how to play. Riku looked over at the two and smiled. Miki seems to be starting to open up to Haruto! He thought. Miki was showing Haruto how to play Roblox. Rie and Nanase were teasing Yuuto and Sena about how Yuuto's last name is Sena's first name. Ruka, Hana, Riku, Izumi, and Itsuki were just talking about how far they hoped to go in idolhood.