Chapter 48: Honoka's dilemma part 1

It was a normal day in the S4 dorm. Way too normal. Honoka was spread out on her bed. Sena and Miki were out of course. They were always out, they had friends. On the other hand, Honoka's friends were not at the school anymore. They all graduated the middle school division of Four Star Academy and went on their separate ways. Honoka had no idea they did no just stay for the high school division. Maybe after being in S4 they felt fulfilled with Aikatsu, because she had not heard much about them either. She had to get to the bottom of this. The past generation of S4 will return.

"You asked me to meet you here why?" Haruto asked.

"What has your sister been doing these days?" Honoka interrogated. Haruto blinked.

"She's taking a year off of Aikatsu to work at Nandemo Bento."

"SERIOUSLY?! SHE WAS RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!"

"We're cousins, I thought your dad would have told you already?" a confused Haruto replied.

"He probably did," Honoka said sheepishly, "I'm usually pretty forgetful. But thanks for the info! Now, let's go!" She gripped onto his hand and pulled him out of the park they had met at. Luckily, Nandemo Bento was not far. Unluckily, Honoka's sense of direction was awful.

After half an hour of Honoka running around aimlessly and refusing to accept help from her cousin, Haruto made it clear, "I am going to use the GPS, if you don't want to find Waka, then you don't have to come with me." A defeated Honoka sighed and went along with her cousin. It was a ten minute walk. The familiar scent of bento, a mix of rice, veggies, and meat wafted into Honoka's nose as she walked in. She and Haruto found a table and sat down, a girl started walking over to take their order, who Honoka immediately recognized.

"Hey, welcome to Na-" Waka paused, "you guys know how much I hate when people I know show up. Why are yo-"

"HONOKA!!! AND MY SON!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" a loud voice was immediately heard from the kitchen and footsteps emerged. Ichigo was walking towards the two and embraced them in a tight hug. Waka slapped her palm to her face.

"Mom, you're making a scene." Waka poked at Ichigo's shoulder.

"Of course I'm making a scene! It's not everyday I get family visiting the restaurant!" Ichigo replied. "How have you two been?"

"Aikatsu's been going great!" said Haruto.

"Aikatsu has been boring." said Honoka.

"Boring?!" Ichigo gasped. "How could Aikatsu be BORING?!"

"Ever since the latest generation of S4 was formed, I've felt a bit lonely. And now that Hana is in America, we haven't been doing any kind of S4 activities because no one wants to have someone take her spot until S4 selections." Honoka explained.

"Aw Honoka, I'm so sorry!" 

"So I would like to reform the previous generation of S4!" She exclaimed.

"That's a wonderful idea honey!" Ichigo smiled. "WAKA! YOU'RE REFORMING S4 WOTH YOUR COUSIN!"

"What?!" Waka dropped the bento she was serving. "Mom, I wanted to take a break from Aikatsu to help YOU!"

"That's nice of you but I don't need your help that much."

"You sent me letters every week asking when I would come home when I was doing Aikatsu." Ichigo twiddled her thumbs.

"That's just what moms do," she said sheepishly, then switched her attitude. "I won't pay you for working anymore until you reform S4 with your cousin.

"Unpaid labor?!" Waka shrieked. "Okay fine, let's get the others on board, Honoka."

"I should be paid for having to come with Honoka for this." Haruto muttered.

"How are we going to find Ai!?" Honoka whined. 

"I know she was cast in a new, highly anticipated TV series, so she had to leave Four Star to film because filming is supposed to take around nine months." Waka informed. "The show is called Idol Fighters I think."

"How are we gonna find out where it's being filmed though?!" Honoka put her head in her hands.

"I think I know somebody who can help," Haruto chimed in.

"You guys want me to track Ai?" Miki questioned.

"We sure do!" Honoka answered.

"Hand me your AiMobile." Honoka obliged. Miki opened the web browser for a minute to get a link and then sent it to Ai. Luckily for her, Ai responded almost immediately. She smiled as she watched Ai fall for her trap. A minute later and she had her location. "She's at Angely Mountain."

"Let's go!" exclaimed Honoka.

"I haven't even pulled up the directions to get there!" Miki stated, but Honoka was already too far gone. She had sprinted in who knows what direction. "I could've called an Uber y'know!"

"We should probably find her," Waka suggested.

"Yeah, no shiitake mushrooms." The trio bolted where Honoka had ran. She was out of sight, but luckily for them (and unluckily for Honoka), the redhead had dropped multiple belongings such as earbuds, lip gloss, and her entire AiMobile. This helped the group figure out where she went. Until they finally saw her dart across the street. Not on the crosswalk. Jay-running. And there was a car coming at her.