Chapter 38: A busy day

"Hurry up, Ruka! We're going to be late!" Rie said.

"I'm coming!" Ruka replied. They were supposed to go to the KuKu Cute Accessories headquarters to help make ads for their revamped bff necklaces. They ran outside and bumped into Sena and Izumi. 

"Hey Ruka and Rie!" Izumi greeted them.

"Why are you guys in a rush?" Sena asked.

"We are going to help make ads for KuKu Cute Accessories' bff necklaces," Ruka explained.

"Cool! Me and Izumi are going to star in a movie and we are filming today!" Sena stated as her ride pulled over. Not long after they were gone, Nanase, Hana, Honoka, and  Miki. Ruka and Rie were still there because their ride was running late. 

"Let me guess: you two are going to KuKu Cute Accessories Headquarters and your ride is late?"  Honoka asked. Rie nodded and gave Honoka a thumbs up.

"Yep!" she answered. "Now, let me guess: you are going, uh, going to a top designer to ask for a premium rare dress?" Rie guessed. Honoka shook her head.

"Actually, me and Miki are going to be on a talk show! Riku and Haruto are going to be on it too!" she explained. Miki tapped Honoka's shoulder.

"Our ride is here," Miki said, pointing to a car she had seen so many times. It was Graci the Uber driver's car. They got inside. Honoka waved back at the girls as the car drove away.

"I better get going," Hana said to the other three girls as she looked at her watch.

"Where are you going?" Ruka asked.

"Remember those two Neo Venus Ark idols we met months ago?" Hana asked. The other girls nodded. 

"Elise and Anna," Nanase added.

"Elise came from the USA, and I was curious on what Aikatsu is like there, so I arranged to talk about it with her!" Hana explained. "Where are you going, Nanase?"

"I'm going on a jog before helping teach song class. Bye!" she explained as she started to jog.

"I guess I'll be on my way too," Hana added as she started to walk away. A car pulled up. It was Sena and Izumi's ride. They hopped in. 

"Didn't you notice something different about Miki today?" Izumi asked Sena. Sena shook her head. "Her glasses... they were black," she added.

"Today we have some special guests on our talk show! Please welcome Haruto Suzukawa and Riku Kira from M4, and Miki Kira and Honoka Hoshimiya from S4!" The camera moved over to the four idols sitting in big, comfortable chairs facing each other. On one side was Haruto and Riku. On the other was Miki and Honoka. 

"Hey sis, you look different today," Riku said. 

"Hmm, what is it?" Honoka asked to herself. She studied Miki. "Ooh! I know! Her glasses are black instead of pink!" she exclaimed. 

"I thought the pink glasses were a bit immature, so I am experimenting with different glasses. Today I'm wearing black ones," Miki explained. 

"I think they look nice!" Haruto complimented. 

"Me too,"

"Me three,"

"I guess I'll consider wearing these long term then," Miki told them.

"Aikatsu in America... do you recommend it in general?" Hana asked Elise. 

"Hmm," Elise twisted her braid with her fingers, "like I've said, it is different from Aikatsu here, but it's a good experience and I do recommend it. Have you decided yet?" Hana nodded

"I have made a decision."

It's been a bit since my last update, but I have some plans for future chapters so please look forward to those!