Chapter 6: Hello, Four Star Academy!

No one POV

The car came to a halt as it approached Four Star. The five students stared out the windows. Four Star was even better than they had imagined. They got out of the car and made poses as a Laura and Nozomu took pictures to share with everyone they knew. They then waved their final goodbyes as they walked into the school. S4 was there greeting everyone. There was Waka Suzukawa, the daughter of Ichigo and Naoto from the original Aikatsu. She is from the Song Class. She has long black hair tied into a ponytail with bangs that cover almost half of her face and golden eyes. Next there was Honoka Hoshimiya, daughter of Noelle and Raichi from the original Aikatsu. She is from Dance Class. She had medium length red hair tied into a bun with orange eyes. Next to her was Ai Kanemoto from the Theater Class. Ai had medium length cyan hair pulled into a ponytail in the back. Her eyes were purple. Lastly, was Mayumi Aoki from beauty class. She had long, wavy light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She wore a little flower crown around her head, she looked like a goddess.

"Is that S4?" Ruka asked Rie.

"Yep." she answered. All of them at that moment decided they wanted to get into S4.

"My mom and Miki's were in S4 when they were about our age!" Sena said.

"My mom, the one who left me and dad.. she went to another school called Venus Ark so she couldn't get in S4. I don't know her name, Dad never told me.." Ruka said sadly.

"Aw, it's okay!" exclaimed Rie.

"Your stepmom and Nanase's mom never got into S4 either!" This cheered Ruka up a bit.

"Well, I'm gonna get into S4 to beat my brother and his friends in M4!" Miki yelled. Her friends stared at her and giggled. They ran into the school.