Chapter 35: Unit battle?! Part 1

"Aaaaaah! this little Sena doll is so cute!!" Sena squealed hugging a doll of herself in her outfit from her unit DokiDoki. 

"Who cares if your doll is cute, my unit is better than yours," Miki said slyly. 

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"P-please! Cut it out!" Nanase interjected. 

"You know what Miki, let's have a competition live for our units! May the best unit win!" Sena said competitively.

"Oh, it's on," Miki replied she cracked her knuckles. 

Sena picked up her AiMobile.

Sena: Haiiiii!!!

Yuuto: Hey there!

Sena: I was wondering if maybe DokiDoki could meet up with you and your dad and make new coords for our competition live!

Yuuto: Competition?

Sena: Yaaaa!!!! Against MERMAiDS!!! THEY'RE GOING DOWN!!!!

Yuuto: Sure! Is tomorrow good?

Sena: Uh idk lemme check with Izumi and Ruka

Sena: Yep they're available :D

Yuuto: You three ladies can meet me outside the school gates at 9:00 pm.

Sena: Oh and why are you acting like a super polite prince dude while TEXTING?! It's sorta weird

Yuuto: I'm sorry, miss...

Sena: Whatever byeeee

Yuuto: Goodbye!

~The next day~

Sena ran out to the school gates. Yuuto was there with his ride, waiting for Sena and the rest of DokiDoki.

"Hi Yuuto!" Sena exclaimed. "I think Ruka and Izumi are a bit late."

"Hey Sena! What's up?" Yuuto greeted casually.

"Woah woah woah... WHAT?!" Sena shouted in shock.

"Huh?" Yuuto asked in confusion.

"Why are you talking like that and not in your polite prince dude way?!" Sena questioned. She was shocked.

"I sorta like someone but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like the way I usually talk and act so I decided to stop," Yuuto explained, slightly red.

"Well don't just stop because you don't think someone likes it! Just drop her if she doesn't like the way you like to talk and act!" Sena scolded.

"But I thought you didn't like it.." Yuuto stated, looking away.

"Well yeah I don't but that shouldn't stop you!" Sena snapped. "Now, go back to normal or else I'll shoot you!" Sena pulled out the Nerf gun she stole from Yuuto months ago on Halloween and pointed it at him.

"P-please don't shoot me, miss," Yuuto stuttered.

"That's better!" Sena exclaimed as she put the Nerf gun away. Yuuto sighed in relief. Sena heard running. She looked back to see Izumi and Ruka running to the gates.

"Sorry we're so late!" Izumi apologized.

"Eh it's fine, you both are only ten minutes late at most," Sena said casually. All three girls and one boy got into the car. A driver who was already in the car drove away. Izumi was tired and fell asleep. Everyone else was wide awake. As the were traveling in the car, Sena tapped Ruka on the shoulder.

"What is it?" Ruka asked.

"Look out the window. You're going to love what you see in a bit!" Sena suggested. Ruka turned her head to look out the window. Pretty soon, she witnessed the amazing few of the lake. She gasped in awe. Not that long after, they had arrived. The three girls and Yuuto got out of the car and went inside Yuuto's house. Izumi went crazy when she saw his parents.

"OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M STANDING NEAR A TOP DESIGNER AND A FORMER STARLIGHT QUEEN!!!" Izumi squealed. She whipped out a piece of paper and a pen. "CAN I HAVE BOTH OF YOUR AUTOGRAPHS?!" Tsubasa and Akari chuckled.

"Sure!" Akari replied as she took the paper and pen, signed, and passed it to Tsubasa. "You seem to really like idols!"

"Yep! Me, my mom, and my sister used to spend lots of time together streaming idol performances!" Izumi exclaimed with a bit of sadness in her eyes. Tsubasa and Akari showed them around the house and then took them to the designing studio which was a separate building. They spent the whole day coming up with outfit ideas and sketching them, until they finally came up with the designs they wanted to wear as a group. They said goodbye to Yuuto's parents and made their way out of the house and back into the car. Everyone except Sena and Yuuto were tired and fell asleep.

"Hey Yuuto," Sena whispered.

"What is it, miss?" Yuuto whispered back.

"Remember how you were acting at first this morning? Don't do that ever again," Sena ordered. Yuuto chuckled and looked out the window.

"Of course I won't."

Hey everyone! The unit battle will be in three parts. The first one (this one) is about Sena and DokiDoki, the next one will be about Miki and MERMAiDS, and the last one will be the actual competition! Which unit do you think should win?