Chapter 13: An audition!

Quick note here! Adding pictures to Wattpad stories on my phone doesn't work, and  one of the audition outfits is restricted from my iPad and not my phone for some reason, so you will have to copy and paste the link of one of the outfits for now!

 Ruka ran up to Rie.

"Hey Rie! Look at this!" Ruka exclaimed as she showed Rie something on her AiMobile. It read

"Audition to to be representatives of KuKu Cute Acessories' new bff necklaces!"

"Oh, sounds cool." Rie replied.

"You need to audition as a pair. Wanna audition with me?" Ruka asked.

"Sure!" Rie replied happily. Rie and Ruka went into a practice room.

"What song should we do?" Ruka asked. The two made a long list, and eventually narrowed it down to just one: Friend. (The song is on the top of the page) The two sisters sang and danced for hours until it was very late they were very tired. They went into their dorm to go to sleep. As Ruka and Rie lay down in their two beds to sleep, Ruka asked

"Do you think we have a chance of passing?" She looked at Rie curiously.

"Maybe. It shouldn't be too hard because the audition is limited to new idols only." Rie replied. This made Ruka a bit less nervous. Everyone at the audition should be around the same level as them. The two got some good rest and woke up early the next day. Headmaster Mizuki arranged a ride for them to get to the audition. Ruka and Rie's ride came and the two entered the car. It was a shiny black car that had no scratches or dents. The black leather seats inside had no stains or dirt, it looked untouched.

"Woah! This is a cool car!" they both said simultaneously. They slid their hands over the smooth leather. Rie ruffled her hair and Ruka looked at the view during the ride. After about ten minutes, they were at the audition. It was outside. There was a little podium and a stage. All the other auditioners were standing on the stage, so Rie and Ruka walked onto the stage and stood with them. A woman walked up to the podium. She had cotton candy blue and lilac pink curly hair with bangs and lavender eyes.

"Hi everyone! I am Kirara Hanazono, CEO of KuKu Cute Accessories! I will be judging you all and I wish you all the best of luck!" she said cheerfully. Ruka and Rie looked at the other auditioners. There were some from Four Star, some wearing uniforms for other idol schools, and some who were in regular clothes and didn't seem to go to an idol school at all.

"First off, we will have a BFF quiz! You will be quizzed on facts about your BFF!" Kirara exclaimed as she handed out slips with questions. "You will write down your answer and then your BFF will guess it!" When everyone finished, she took the slips and said, "No cheating!" Other pairs went first. Some did well, some completely failed. Now it was Rie and Ruka's turn. "What is Ruka's favorite color? What is Rie's favorite color?" Kirara asked.

"Lavender!" Rie answered as Ruka answered "Gold!" at the exact same time.

"Wow, right on time!" Kirara exclaimed. "Next question. Favorite food?"

"Burger!"

"Salad!" Kirara kept asking them the questions on the slip.

"Horse!"

"Llama!"

"Flats!"

"Sandals!"

"Milk!"

"Juice!"

"You two got everything right! You must be really good friends!" Kirara squealed.

"Actually, we are half sisters.." Rie said.

"Even better!" Kirara shouted. "Now time for the performances!" Ruka and Rie watched all the other pairs perform. They all did amazing.

"Ruka Igarashi and Rie Igarashi are up next!" Kirara said loudly with a mic. Rie wore this: 

Ruka wore this: 

Ruka wore this: 

They sang and danced and had a whole lot of fun

They sang and danced and had a whole lot of fun. Rie's aura was golden sparkles. Ruka's aura was lavender butterflies. They did a really amazing job. When they were done, all the pairs lined up.

"And the winners are... RIE AND RUKA!!!" Kirara exclaimed. The two sisters were filled with joy.

"We did it!" Ruka squealed.

"I can't believe it." Rie said, surprised.

"And I would like to give you all a gift for participating!" Kirara said as she handed out KuKu Cute Accessories BFF necklaces to each pair. Each one was a different color. Ruka and Rie's was baby blue with lavender hearts and sparkles. Each necklace was one half of a heart and when put together with the other necklace, made a full heart. The next day, Rie and Ruka has to go to KuKu Cute HQ to model for the advertising and shoot the commercial. The commercial went like this: Ruka is lying in bed. She can't sleep. Rie is in another house, and she is really sad. The two get up from where they are and starting running. They run across roads, through parks and all sorts of stuff, until they meet. They put on their necklaces and stuck them together to make the heart. "Friends forever." they whisper to each other. The pictures for the advertisements showed them smiling while holding their necklace together.

"Because you are representing our new necklaces, here are some other colors of the necklace that you can keep or give to friends!" Kirara said.

"Thank you very much!" The two sisters chimed.

"Isn't Nozomu Igarashi both of your dads?" Kirara asked. They nodded. "Which one of you has him as a real dad and not a stepdad?"

"Me." Ruka said quietly.

"I was really good friends with your mom. She was very nice. I hope you will get to meet her one day." Kirara said calmly.