Chapter 20: Christmas, Part 1

"Wake up Miki!!!!!" Sena shrieked as she jumped on top of Miki, who was fast asleep. Miki's eyes slowly opened up. She saw Sena on top of her, yelling at her to wake up.

"What the heck are you doing?!" Miki groaned as she pushed Sena off of her.

"I'm waking you up!!!" Sena answered. "It's Christmas Eve! We need to get ready to help set up the big Christmas party!" Miki sighed and crawled out of bed.

"Just go to help set up. I'll meet you there when I'm done getting ready." Miki explained to Sena as she searched for an outfit to wear. "Okie Doki Doki!" Sena squealed as she ran out the door. She was wearing a hot pink beanie, a long sleeve pale pink shirt with a hot pink jacket on top, warm black leggings, a black choker, and beige fuzzy boots. Miki rushed to the bathroom and changed into her clothes. She wore a black hoodie with two white stripes on each sleeve, ripped denim jeans, white headphones around her neck, and white sneakers. She rushed out of the dorm. When, Miki arrived at where she would be helping out for the big Christmas party, everyone glared at her.

"What did I do?" Miki asked.

"You're late.." Riku answered. Miki apologized.

"Come on Nanase!" Sena exclaimed as she grabbed Nanase's hand and ran. They were given some decorations and were to put them anywhere they wanted.

"Sena, wait!" Nanase whispered. "I think this would be a good spot to put a wreath." She stopped and pointed to a door.

"You're right!" Sena said as she hung a wreath up on the door." Sena and Nanase ran around placing decorations until they had none left.

"I think we're done!" Nanase exclaimed.

"No... hehe..." Sena whispered as she pulled a mistletoe out of her pocket. "I brought a mistletoe. Whichever unfortunate people stand under it at the same time will have to kiss. MWAHAHAHA!" Sena laughed evilly.

"Uh... I'm out of here." Nanase said nervously as she walked away.

"Nanase?!" Sena shrieked in shock. "Eh, I guess I'll just put it right here."

"Me and Haruto are going to cut down a huge Christmas tree! Who wants to help?" Waka yelled into a megaphone.

"Miki, we should go help!" Rie told Miki.

"Not now..." Miki muttered.

"You've been playing Fortnite on your AiMobile for the past hour, you need to help with something!" Rie argued.

"Fine.." Miki said, defeated. A small group of helpers was forming near Waka and Haruto. Miki and Rie joined the group. Once they had enough people, Waka and Haruto lead the group into the woods.

"This looks like a good tree!" someone pointed out. Waka shook her head.

"We need an even bigger one."

Miki stared at her phone. "Oh, there's a Pokém-" Miki was cut off when she walked right into a tree. "AGHH!" she screamed. Everyone looked at her.

"That's a huge tree, sis!" Haruto exclaimed, pointing at the tree Miki crashed into. Waka looked at the tree and nodded. She grabbed an ax and whacked the tree until it started to fall down.

"Watch out!" Waka warned. Everyone made sure to get away from the falling tree so that they would not be squashed. "Everyone! Help carry the tree!" Everyone grabbed onto part of the tree and tried to carry it. The tree was extremely heavy, though. The group couldn't lift it.

"Hm, maybe we should have brought something to carry this tree with," Waka chuckled.

"That's nice, but is anyone going to care that I just ran into a tree and have a bump on my head?!" Miki shouted. Everyone stared at her.

"Try using the snow as an ice pack!" Rie suggested. Miki put on her gloves and grabbed some snow. She held the snow to her head.

"Decorating the tree is so much fun!" Ruka exclaimed as she put ornaments on the bottom section of the Christmas tree.

"Yeah!" Hana agreed as she hung an ornament.

"I think the bottom has enough ornaments, we should start putting some somewhere else." Izumi pointed out. She found a ladder and brought it over. Ruka and Hana held it in place. Izumi started to place an ornament when the ladder started wobbling.

"This is heavy.." Hana whined.

"You can't let go, or else Izumi will get injured," Ruka said to Hana. But Hana's sweaty hands lost their grip. The ladder slipped. Izumi lost balance and fell. She managed to grip onto a branch of the tree.

"Help!" she screamed. Waka ran over.

"Everyone! Find a soft mat quick!" Waka yelled into a megaphone.

"I can't hold on much longer," Izumi whined.

"Don't worry, we should have a soft mat for you to land on soon," Waka said to her reassuringly. Soon, a few girls came over carrying a soft mat. They held it under Izumi.

"Jump!" Waka exclaimed. Izumi gulped, and then hesitantly jumped. The mat caught her and she felt no pain at all.

It doesn't really make sense that I have a Christmas chapter in March, but I think it's sort of lazy if I just skip the Christmas chapter just because it's not Christmas anymore, so here it is! Part 2 coming soon! Also, random question, who do you think will end up under Sena's mistletoe? xP