Random ASNG Facts!!!

-If you've read the first few chapters, I did used to write in first person POV (basically from a character's perspective) but I tried writing in third person (basically a narrator telling what is happening) and liked it better. I might rewrite the first few chapters.

-Miki was originally going to have less of a cool or cold personality

-The only reason Rie exists is because NozoLaura shippers exist. Aria would have never left Nozomu if NozoLaura shippers didn't exist either. 

-If you know the names of the singing voices of the Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars characters, you can tell that some of the characters have very unoriginal names.

-Due to the previous fact, when making the characters, I wanted to give Sena the name Mirai to try to make it more original, but i then remembered that there is a Mirai in Aikatsu Friends.

-I already know what is going to happen in the next Christmas chapter(s). I keep picturing in my head and I can't wait to write them! And no, I will not have a huge time skip in the story just for these chapters.

-Nanase's siblings are named Kimi, Kaito, Ryu, and Emi.

-Rie was going to be sporty and athletic, but I forgot about that idea until I looked at a drawing of her from around September recently

Oh and if any of you have questions about the story, you can ask if you want!