Chapter 10: The jog

It's been a day since the sorting auditions. Everyone got into the class they wanted. Sena decided that all her friend should go on a jog.

"Miki! Hurry up!" Sena yelled.

"Coming!" Miki sprinted towards Sena and met the rest of her friends. They jogged on a random path they found, and were going to run wherever it took them.

"Miki, stop staring at your phone!" Rie screeched.

"Not now! I'm trying to catch a pikachu!" Miki yelled back. Rie glanced at Miki's Aikatsu Mobile.

"Wait, how'd you get Pokémon Go on your AiMobile?!" Rie yelled.

"Oh, I hacked it." Miki said as if it was no big deal. However, Sena, Ruka, Rie, Nanase, Hana, and Izumi stared at her in shock. There was silence.

"Well, you might run into something if- WATCH OUT!" Izumi screeched. Just as Izumi screeched, Miki crashed into a boy. A familiar boy. Haruto.

"Ow I'm so- oh, it's you." Miki muttered. Haruto got slightly red.

"OMG OMG OMG!!!" Hana and Izumi yelled. "It's M4!!!"

Miki looked around and saw three other boys near Haruto. She recognized one of them, her brother Riku. Riku had short, straight orange hair and eyes the same color as Miki's. Next to him was a boy with dark, crimson hair and pink eyes. Next to that boy was another with light brown hair and silver eyes.

"Hey Riku." Miki said casually.

"Hey Miki. Have you met my M4 friends yet?" Riku asked. Miku shook her head.

"Except for that one." Miki replied as she pointed at Haruto. Haruto went red. Riku glanced at Haruto looked at her suspiciously.

"Oh really??? I've never introduced them to you before.... I ship it." Miki rolled her eyes.

"Ew, no." she said in disgust.

"Well then," Riku chuckled. "You know Haruto, the crimson haired one is Yuuto Sena, and the brown haired one is Itsuki Eguchi." he told his sister Miki. Yuuto and Itsuki waved.

"AHHHH!!! YOUR LAST NAME IS MY FIRST NAME!!!!" Sena squealed as she got really close to Yuuto. He looked at her confused and pushed her away. Riku and the girls giggled.

"Wait.. who are those two?" Riku asked, pointing at Hana and Izumi.

"Oh, those are just some new friends, Hana Umeda and Izumi Hori." she said. "OMG I JUST FOUND A GYARADOS! Aw man, I'm out of Pokéballs.." Riku looked at her.

"Did you hack the Aikatsu Mobile?" he asked. Miki nodded. "Cool. Tell me how to hack Pokémon Go onto it sometime. Gotta go, cmon guys." Riku waved and M4 jogged away.

"Cya!" Miki said as she waved and started jogging back. Her six friends followed after her.