Chapter 31: A not so polite past

"I feel like Haruto should be sitting with us instead of being our waiter," Miki stated. Today was a day off for S4 and M4. S4 and M4 decided to go to Nandemo Bento together. Well, all of S4 and M4 except for Haruto, who wanted to work for some reason.

"If he wants to work, just let him," Riku chuckled. "Why are you so concerned anyway?" he added.

"I just think it's odd!" Miki answered, slightly red. Sena grabbed Miki's AiMobile.

"Hey, what game is this?!" she asked loudly as she started messing around with it.

"GIVE THAT BACK!" Miki shouted as she tried to pull her AiMobile out of Sena's grip. Haruto walked over to their table with all seven idols' bentos. He placed them on their table.

"Thank you for the food," Yuuto thanked him politely.

"No prob!" Haruto said cheerfully as he walked over to the kitchen. When the idols were done eating, Yuuto got up to use the bathroom before he left. Before he could walk in the bathroom doors, he heard someone calling his name.

"Hey Yuuto! Is that you?" Yuuto turned around. He turned pale. There was a boy who looked like he was his age with black hair, dark brown eyes, and glasses.

"Daichi?!" Yuuto said in shock. 

"Yeah, remember me?" Daichi asked. Yuuto nodded and gulped.

"Nice seeing you. Bye," Yuuto said quickly as he ran to the bathroom. Sena watched it all happen. Something was up, and it didn't seem very good. She had never seen Yuuto act like that.

After filling up their stomachs with bento, they decided to go for a walk, except for Haruto who was still working at Nandemo Bento. When no one was paying attention, Sena grabbed Yuuto and pulled him aside.

"Who was that guy?" she asked.

"Miss, I really don't feel like talking a-" Sena reached into her purse and grabbed Yuuto's Nerf gun from Halloween.

"TELL ME OR I WILL SHOOT!" she yelled, pointing it at him.

"You still have that?" Yuuto asked.

"Yep!" Sena replied happily. "NOW TELL ME WHO THAT GUY WAS!"

"Okay," Yuuto answered, staring at the Nerf gun in Sena's hands. "Could you please put that down?" Sena put it back in her purse.

"Okay! Now tell me!" Sena exclaimed.

"His name is Daichi and we knew each other in elementary school." Sena pulled out the Nerf gun  again.

"MORE DETAILS!" Yuuto sighed.

"He was very smart,"

"AND?"

"I was jealous of him,"

"AND?!"

"so I," Yuuto paused, thinking about whether he should say more or not.

"YOU WHAT?!" Yuuto looked away.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" he whispered. Sena nodded.

"Just tell me!" she said impatiently.

"I bullied him." Sena's eyes widened.

"You? A bully?" Sena asked in shock. Yuuto nodded. "Tell me more," she put the gun down.

"It was in our sixth year of elementary school. He was the smartest kid in the school, and my grades weren't that good. I found him everyday and made him do my homework. It didn't make me feel any better. I said mean things to him, spread nasty rumors, bossed him around like I was a cruel king, but one day, around the end of the year, he came up to me and said 'I don't know why you are so mean to me, but I've learned that many bullies pick on others because they're insecure, so I forgive you,' and that made me realize that what I was doing was very wrong. I then realized that even though I had been so mean to him, he was still polite to everyone, including me. From that day on, I vowed to be the most polite person anyone would ever meet."

Sena shook her head. "Jeez, you could have just asked him to help with your homework instead of making him do it for you." 

"Yeah, I could have and I should have," Yuuto sighed. 

"What time is it?" Sena asked. Yuuto shrugged. She grabbed her AiMobile from her purse and saw a bunch of texts from Miki.

"yo sena where are you"

"are you with yuuto"

"haha what are you two doing"

"SERIOUSLY ANSWER ARE YOU TWO MAKING OUT"

"IM JUST GOING TO ASSUME THE ANSWER IS YES"

"😏"

Sena giggled at the texts. "Let's go find everyone else!" she exclaimed as she grabbed Yuuto by the hand and ran in search of her friends. 

Sorry for not updating in a while! I have a bunch of ideas for future chapters and I can't wait to continue to write! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!