Chapter 2: Were we accepted? Part 1

Sena has chocolate brown hair with pink ombre at the end. It is in low, wavy pigtails. Her eyes are a sunset color like Yume's.

Sena POV

OMG OMG OMGGGG! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!!! I sprint down the stairs really fast and scream of excitement. "Slow down there!" my dad tells me.

"Oh Subaru," my mom sighs. "She's just excited because she most likely was accepted!" I nod at that statement.

"Mhm!"

"Ahhh..." mom recalls. "I remember when I got into Four Star... all those years ago..."

"I remember too.... Boiled Octopus." dad says teasingly. Mom chuckles.

"Go ahead sweetie. You are old enough to get the mail yourself!" mom says.

"Okay!" I shout as I sprint out the door. My brown and pink hair is blowing in the wind as I run. I finally arrive at the mail. I catch my breath and open it with the key. There is an envelope. "Sena Yuki, Four Star Application Results" it reads. I sprint back home. "Mom! Dad! It's here!" I exclaim.

"C'mon! Open it!" they say. I tear the envelope open. There is a whole lot of writing in it, but at the top, it says "Congratulations! You have been accepted into Four Star Academy!" I scream and jump super high.

"I've been accepted!"

Mom and Dad smile. They both hug me. I can't wait for the school year. It starts in a week.

Rie has red hair. It is curly like Laura's. Rie likes to keep her hair on one side. She has blue eyes.

Ruka has pastel green hair. It is tied in high pigtails. She has purple eyes.

Rie POV

"Ruka! Rie! Your letters came in!" Mom announces as she hands us our letters that tell us whether we've been accepted into Four Star Academy. I quickly tear mine up. I scan the letter to find where it tells me if I've been accepted or not. My sister Ruka opens the envelope slowly. She's taking forever.

"Hurry up Ruka!" I shout.

"I wanna save the pretty envelope!" Ruka tells me.

"But then you might never see if you got accepted or not!" I argue.

"Oh yeah!" Ruka realizes and then rips the envelope.

"Have you found it?" I ask. I still haven't found if I've been accepted or not.

"It's on the top of the page, I've been accepted!"

I look at the top of my letter, there's nothing. I flip it over and sure enough, I've been accepted too.

"Dad! Dad! Come here! We've been accepted!" I yell. Well, I don't actually have a dad. You see, he is actually my stepdad. His name is Nozomu Igarashi. My real dad died in a car accident when I was really little. And my mom, Laura Igarashi, is Ruka's stepmom. Ruka's real mom left her and Nozomu when Ruka was really little. My mom and my stepdad were both sad at that time, so they helped each other recover from losing their husband or wife and soon enough, they fell in love and got married. Dad walks over.

"Wow, that's great!" he says. He hugs us. I am so excited for school!