Chapter 9: Class sorting auditions

I know they are future characters but they're gonna have to sing Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars songs even though the time this story takes place in, the songs are at least 20 years old. I might also make them do English songs, we'll see. Also, if you don't know any of the songs listed, feel free to look them up!

Everyone was training hard for the past week. Class sorting auditions were soon. Everyone knew what class they wanted to join, but they needed to pass the audition. Everyone had to pick a song, and then learn it along with the dance for it. Miki and Nanase practiced their singing with each other. Rie and Hana went to the dress make room together to create beautiful dresses for their auditions. Sena and Izumi practiced their facial expressions so that they don't look like they were super bored during their audition. Ruka just danced. She didn't have any friends in Wind Dance Class, so she practiced by herself. But everyone was doing the same song, Aikatsu Step. Finally, the day of the audition arrived. Everyone gathered in the auditorium. Headmaster Mizuki came up to the stage with a mic.

"Hello Four Star Academy! Welcome to the Class Sorting Auditions! You will be notified on your Aikatsu Mobile when it is your turn to come up and get ready to perform! And please remember that this whole event is being streamed online so that family, friends, and future fans can see!" she said. "And without further ado, we will start by having a performance by S4 to give the first auditioners a chance to get ready!"

As S4 (Waka, Honoka, Ai, Mayumi) started to sing Episode Solo, Rie went backstage to prepare for her audition. She was going to be first. The coord Rie made was this: 

 The coord Rie made was this: 

She hoped it was good enough to get her in beauty class

She hoped it was good enough to get her in beauty class. After she performed, some more people went and then it was Miki's turn. She didn't prepare a special coord, she just made sure her singing was top notch. As she starts to sing Aikatsu Step, everyone was amazed, especially Haruto. This girl may be a bit rude, but she could sing! Right when she finished, Izumi came up. Izumi tried to have the best expression as possible while performing, but it was a bit hard to smile while trying to have good vowels so she didn't sound weird, but she managed and did a good job. More people went after her, until it was Sena's turn. Sena was smiling so much! Her voice was super cute. Next after her was Nanase. Nanase amazed everyone too, especially her friends and her family, who knew she was shy. When she was performing, she was not shy at all! She was amazing! Next up was Hana. She wore this: 

Just like Rie, she was hoping the dress was good enough to get her into Moon Beauty Class

Just like Rie, she was hoping the dress was good enough to get her into Moon Beauty Class. Many more girls performed, until it was time for the last girl: Ruka. Ruka had prepared really hard for this. She practiced for hours a day. She was already starting to feel the dance in her body. "You're up!" Mizuki said to her as the previous performer had just finished and was stepping off stage. Ruka put on her coord and then went on stage. She danced beautifully. She looked like a fairy princess.

??? POV

I am watching Ruka's entrance audition.. how different she looks from the last time I saw her! I'm sorry I had to leave her and Nozomu. But I promise..

I will see you soon, my baby girl.