Chapter 11: Morning in the dorms

Morning in the M4 dorm building

"Hey, Haruto." Riku said. Yuuto and Itsuki were out early for a job, so it was just Riku and Haruto in the dorm.

"Yes?" Haruto replied as he jumped out of his bed.

"I know you have a crush on my sister." he said straightforwardly.

"Ehhhh!" Haruto screamed as he got really red. Riku chuckled. "Wha-what!? No I don't!" Haruto mumbled.

"I know you do. You get red when you see her or when she mentions you and you were the only one of my friends who already knew each other!" Haruto sighed defeated.

"Well, maybe I do, maybe I don't." he said stubbornly.

"She seems mean, but she can actually be pretty nice when you get to know her. She loves video games and is good with electronics." Riku told Haruto. "She even hacked her Aikatsu Mobile to play Pokémon Go."

"She did?!" Haruto asked in shock.

"Were you paying any attention yesterday, Haruto?" Haruto shook his head.

"Is she gonna get in trouble?" Haruto asked.

"Eh, no one knows. If it were some random person, they might get expelled or suspended, but this is Miki Kira, sister of an M4 member a.k.a. me, daughter of former S4 and M4 members, Ako Saotome now known as Ako Kira and Kanata Kira! I think they would let her off the hook." Riku explained as Haruto sighed in relief.

Miki and Sena's dorm

"Miki! Miki! Miki! Miki! Miki!" Sena screamed.

"What do you want!?" Miki yelled back as she stumbled out of bed, tired.

"Wake up!!!"

"Well, I'm not because it's too early!" This was true. It was currently 5 in the morning.

"Oh." Sena said in defeat. Miki had to do something to get back at Sena. She had an idea.

"Sena, if you and Yuuto got married, your name would be Sena Sena!" Sena ran back into her bed and hid under her covers.

"Ew, no!!!" Sena screamed.

"Why not?" Miki said with a smirk on her face.

"Um, because I just met him yesterday, well technically I didn't meet him because he didn't talk, your brother just introduced him and he waved! And because I don't like him!" Sena yelled. Miki laughed. Sena was really silly and childish. "Well, what if you and Haruto got married?!" Sena said, knowing it would probably trigger Miki.

"NOOOOO!" Miki screeched. "Haruto is so.... UGH!"

"Shhh, quiet down. Waka is his twin sister. You might get in big trouble if she hears you talking bad about him!" Miki stopped.

"Waka, from S4?" Sena nodded. Miki was in shock. He was nothing like his sister. Waka was so serious and calm and rock-n-rolly, and Haruto, was just the opposite.

"Well, if you stop shipping me with Yuuto, I will stop shipping you with Haruto!" Sena said.

"Okay, fine.." Miki said in defeat.