Chapter 33: Waterpark fun!

"Sena, do you have your bathing suit?" Miki asked.

"Yep! It's right here!" Sena exclaimed as she held it up.

"Go change and put your clothes over it, we have to go soon," Miki sighed. Four Star Academy was going to spend a day at a huge waterpark. Just idols and teachers from the academy, nobody else. 

"Hey Haruto, what are you doing?" Riku asked.

"I'm making a list of things I want to do at the waterpark!" he answered happily.

"Is seeing Miki in a bikini on there?" Riku teased.

"What!? No!" Haruto shouted as his face turned red. Riku laughed.

"Yay! We're finally here!" Sena squealed as she ran out of one of the many buses. However, her flip flops where a bit flimsy and she tripped and started to fall over. Yuuto happened to come out of a bus as he saw Sena falling. He immediately ran to her and grabbed her before she could hit the ground. Sena blushed a little bit.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," he replied, "you should be a bit more careful next time, miss." 

"Before we do anything else, we must put on sunscreen," Rie stated.

"Okay!" Sena exclaimed as she grabbed her sunscreen spray and sprayed it on her for one second and started to run towards a water slide. Rie grabbed her by the arm, stopping her.

"That's way too little," she told Sena.

"Aww," Sena whined. She came back and put on more sunscreen. "Better?" 

"Yes," Rie answered. Sena immediately ran to find Yuuto.

"Hey, Yuuto! Are you a real, brave, prince?" she asked.

"Of course!" he answered.

"Prove it." 

"How would you like me to?" 

"Go on a water slide with me."

"Sure!" Yuuto walked towards the smallest water slide which had absolutely no line. Sena grabbed him.

"Not that one," she corrected, "that one!" she pointed to the biggest water slide in the waterpark. It started off really high and had lots of twists and turns. It was also a tunnel the whole time, so you couldn't see anything as you go down the slide. Yuuto gulped.

"Are you sure you want to go on that slide?" he asked.

"Duh!" Sena said. They grabbed a tube and got in line. The line wasn't very long, so their turn came pretty quickly.

"Are you ready?" the lady supervising the slide asked.

"YEAH!!!" Sena shouted.

"No," Yuuto said quietly.

"Do you want me to spin your tube?" she asked again. Sena shouted "YES!!" before Yuuto could say no. The lady spun the tube a few times and pushed them down the slide while it was still spinning. The tube went zooming down the slide and was spinning at the same time. 

"Wheee!!" Sena squealed. She was having a blast.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Yuuto screamed. He was terrified. His scream was super loud. 

"Scaredy-cat!" Sena teased.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DID I DO THIS?!!!!!" Yuuto continued to scream. 

Rie, Hana, and Ruka were floating down the lazy river. Hana had her eyes closed and was as relaxed as ever when she felt a splash of water on her out of nowhere. She quickly opened her eyes just for them to be splashed by more water. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, to see Miki walking near the edge of the lazy river with a water gun. Miki was trying to shoot her again but she couldn't. Her watergun was low on water and wouldn't shoot far enough. Quickly she walked closer to the edge of the lazy river, bent down, and dipped her water gun into the water to refill it. Izumi came following Miki.

"Miki, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm trying to refill my water gun!" she answered.

"Push her in," Hana mouthed to Izumi. Izumi shrugged and pushed Miki into the water.

"Gah!!" Miki shouted, startled as she fell into the water. The edge wasn't going to be very easy to climb up, and there weren't any ladders nearby. She quickly grabbed on the first tube she could find and pushed herself up onto it. On the tube was a startled Haruto.

"Miki!? Why are you on my tube?!" he asked, his face a bit red.

"Izumi pushe-" the tube flipped over before she could finish. She and Haruto swam to the top of the water so their heads were out and they could talk. "Could you please lift me so it's easier for me to get out?" Miki asked.

"Y-yeah sure!" Haruto replied, blushing as he grabbed Miki, swam towards the edge, and lifted her up. Miki grabbed onto the edge and pulled herself out of the pool. Haruto searched for his tube to try and get back on it, but it had already floated away.

"Hey, Haruto! Do you want me to help pull you out?" Miki offered.

"S-sure!" Haruto stuttered. Miki held out her hand. Haruto grabbed on to it. Both of them blushed a little tiny bit. Miki pulled Haruto as much as she could. When he was pulled high enough, Haruto grabbed onto the edge and pulled himself out.

"Rie, do you know where Nanase is?" Ruka questioned.

"No," Rie answered. They heard a scream.

"Wait, that sounds like her. She's probably on a water slide," Ruka giggled.

"Probably," Rie agreed. However, Nanase was not screaming on a water slide. Miki had pushed her into a pool. A pretty deep side of the pool. Miki didn't know that Nanase doesn't know how to swim. Nanase flailed her arms attempting to swim or grab a lifeguard's attention. However, the lifeguards weren't very good and paid no attention to Nanase. Miki would have jumped in and helped her, except she ran away after pushing Nanase in. The first one to notice Nanase was Riku. He immediately jumped into the pool and swam right to her.

"Climb onto my back," he told her. Nanase did as he said. Riku carried her out of the pool.

"Thanks," Nanase said, her cheeks dusted pink.

"No prob!" Riku replied casually as he walked away.

"I wanna go on the huge water slide again!" Sena exclaimed.

"You can't. We have to leave in two minutes," Miki informed Sena.

"Why can't we stay longer!?" Sena groaned.

"We helped plan this. You should know why," Miki sighed.

"Oh yeah, because the water park closes around this time," Sena remembered.

This chapter took a bit longer than usual to write for some reason, whoops! There might be errors as of right now, I will fix any errors tomorrow because I don't have time right now. Enjoy!