Chapter 17: Dreamy Crown

During homeroom, homeroom teacher Yuzu came up to Sena.

"Head to the office, the headmaster needs you!" she said.

"Okay!" Sena said as she nodded. She walked to the office. "What do you need, Headmaster Mizuki?" she asked.

"Sena, Yuuto needs you for something. He has a ride waiting outside the school for you to go with him." Mizuki explained.

"Ehhh!" Sena shrieked. "Why does he need me?!"

"Probably something important." Mizuki replied. "You are free to go to the school gates and meet him." Sena rushed out to the school gates. Why would Yuuto need her? She saw a shiny black car. Yuuto was inside. He opened the door for Sena and she hopped in. She buckled up as the car started to drive away.

"Why do you need me?" Sena asked very curiously.

"I need to show you to someone." he replied. Show her to someone? Who and why? She was about to load Yuuto with questions, when she looked out the window and saw beautiful scenery.

"Woah..." she gasped. There was a beautiful blue lake. The sun's rays sparkled on the water.

After a few minutes, the car stopped.

"We're here." Yuuto said as he got out of the car. Sena followed him. There were many trees, and a huge lake she had seen out the window earlier. There were also two houses, one house that looked big enough to hold a family, the other was smaller, maybe the size of a little studio or a shed. Yuuto led her to the big house. "Mama! Papa! I want you to meet Sena!" he said. Two adults came. Sena knew that they are probably his parents. The man, probably his father, had maroon hair and blue eyes. He looked very serious. The woman had honey brown curly hair and magenta eyes.

"Hello Sena! I'm Yuuto's mom, Akari! Nice to meet you!" the woman said as she shook Sena's hand. "And that is my husband Tsubasa!" Sena shook her hand back.

"Nice to meet you both!" she exclaimed.

"Papa, she might be the muse you need for your brand!" Yuuto said.

"Let me see.." Tsubasa said as he examined Sena.

"Muse? Brand?" Sena said confused.

"Tsubasa is the top designer of a brand called Dreamy Crown. I used to be the muse, but then I retired and we haven't had a muse for Dreamy Crown ever since." Akari explained.

"Come with me." Tsubasa said, leading Sena to the smaller house. Sena followed him. In the little house, Sena assumed it was a studio. There were different colors and patterns of fabric everywhere. Yuuto and Akari stayed in the bigger house chatting. "What do you think of these coords?" Tsubasa asked Sena, showing her a variety of Dreamy Crown's coords over the years. Sena gasped.

"They're beautiful!" She had never seen such beautiful clothes in her whole life.

"Pick any coord you want." Tsubasa said. Sena looked at all the cards. There were so many, how could she pick just one! She eventually picked one out.

"This one!" Sena said.

"The Cute Date Coord, good pick." Tsubasa said as he put it in the card slot of those machines that turn outfits to cards. He hit a button and the outfit came from the card, and into the huge display case thing.

 He hit a button and the outfit came from the card, and into the huge display case thing