Chapter 22: The next day

"Mi-" Sena was cut off.

"I'm not going to talk with you," Miki stated.

"But Mi-" 

"I'm not talking with you!" Miki sighed. "I'm still traumatized that YOU put up that mistletoe!" 

"I didn't know you and Haruto would end up under it!"

"But we did!"

"Cut it out!" Rie interjected. "Why can't you just get over it!"

"Because it's one thing for Haruto to kiss me, but it's another thing when the reason he kissed me is because of a mistletoe my own friend put up!" Miki shouted. Sena's eyes watered up.

"I'm sorry Miki," she said as tears started to fall down. She ran away.

"Look what you did," Rie pointed out to Miki. Miki started to cry too.

"I-I didn't m-mean to m-make her u-upset..." 

"You should go apologize."

Miki nodded and ran to where she thought Sena might be: their dorm. Fortunately, she was there, lying on her bed, facing the wall.

"What do you want?" Sena asked, emotionlessly, staring at the wall.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for getting mad at you," Miki apologized. Sena's face lit up. She jumped out of bed and hugged Miki really tightly. "I can't breathe..." Sena loosened her hug.

"But tell me one thing," Sena said.

"What?"

"Did it feel good when he kissed you?"

"A little..." Miki confessed as she turned slightly red.

Sorry this one was a bit short! This chapter came into my mind not long after writing the previous one, and I had to get it written down in here! Bye!