Chapter 30: S4 selections part 2

"How are you feeling, sis?" Ruka asked her sister who was lying in bed. 

"Tired, and still sort of sick," Rie answered, her voice a bit lower than usual. "Can I have a tissue please?" Ruka handed her a tissue and Rie blew her nose with it.

"I don't think you should perform today," Ruka stayed.

"It's just a cold, I should be fine," Rie argued.

"Try to sing the scale."

"Do, re, mi, fa, so, LA, TI, dOOOOO!" Rie sang. The last few notes sounded a bit wonky. She also was a bit off tune.

"Your voice isn't in good shape right now. You won't do very good on the selections, and you won't get better if you don't rest," Ruka pointed out.

"So I have to miss the selections then?" Rie asked.

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Unfortunately, Rie Igarashi has developed a cold and will not be performing today. With that aside, let's start our S4 Moon Beauty Class selection!" Headmaster Mizuki announced. First up was Akemi Arai, an admin.

Akemi wore this:

She sang Makeover Makeup

She rose to the top, but next was Hana's performance.

She wore the Exotic Rose Coord

She sang TSU BO MI~ to the vivid future

She watched as she rose above Akemi into first place. She stayed there, until it was time for the last performance. She knew Mayumi was going to beat her, that was fine since she would still be in S4.