Chapter 8: What class should we pick?

An announcement appeared on everyone's Aikatsu Mobiles. "Everyone come outside! You will be trying out each of the four classes to find out which one you want to enter!" Everyone rushed outside.

"Hey Rie!" Hana exclaimed.

"Oh, hey Hana." Rie replied.

"Is this a new friend?" Ruka asked.

"Yeah I guess." said Rie. "Hana, this is my sister Ruka." Hana looked puzzled. "Hana?" Hana shook her head.

"Ruka, are you adopted? I mean, you don't look alike at all and there is no way you are twins." Hana said, straightforwardly. Rie and Ruka giggled

"No.. you see, Rie's mom is my stepmom. And my dad is her stepdad. My mom left me when I was a baby and her dad died when she was a baby, and because her mom and my dad were idols and knew each other, they helped each other get through this tough time in their life and fell in love and got married." Ruka explained. Hana was perplexed.

"Uh ok." she squeaked.

"Ruka, Rie! Meet my roommate Izumi!" Nanase said as she ran over to them.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" said Izumi.

"Meet Hana." Rie told them all. Hana waved.

"Hey Hana! I'm Nanase!" Suddenly Miki ran to them and hid herself.

"HIDE ME!" she yelled. Sena came running over.

"And this is Sena and Miki." Nanase said. "Miki, Sena, this is Hana and this is Izumi." Everyone talked for a bit as they walked to the dance class demonstration building. There were girls lined up against the wall. The seven girls stood next to them.

"Alright everyone!" Honoka Hoshimiya, the dance representative of S4 said. "I am going to play a few short songs and you are going to feel the music in you and dance along!" she explained. She walked to her Aikatsu Mobile, and started playing music, which came out through a big speaker connected to the phone. The song was light and calm. Ruka felt the music in her. She calmly danced with the flow, moves coming to her as she danced. Miki started to do Fortnite dances because she didn't know any better. Rie, Sena, Hana, Nanase, and Izumi just stared at each other. This was hard. Suddenly, a more jumpy song came on. Ruka's dance immediately changed to something more jumpy but the moves still came to her naturally. Miki just Fortnite danced even harder. Sena jumped up and down making peace signs. Rie thought doing the floss might be a good idea, so she flossed. The others stood there swaying, not sure what to do. This continued on a few more songs until the demonstration was over and the group headed out to check out another class. "That was so much fun!" Ruka exclaimed.

"I want to do Wind Dance Class!".

"Eh, it was fun but I think I'll do a different class." Miki said. Next, they went to the beauty class demonstration.

"Why hello everyone! We will be modeling on this balance beam." Mayumi Aoki, the S4 beauty representative announced. Everyone took turns. Sena jumped, made a peace sign, and fell off. Miki dabbed but it didn't look that, um, model-like. Nanase wobbled and fell down. Rie managed to strut down the beam. She smiled and put her hands on her hips, while flipping her hair. "Beautiful!" Mayumi exclaimed. Ruka hopped down the beam but didn't manage to make a pose. Izumi was so tense when she walked, she looked like a robot. She tried to smile. Hana just walked right across. She flashed a bright smile and did a cute little spin. "Lovely!" Mayumi praised.

"Let's do Moon Beauty Class!" Hana and Rie squealed to each other. Next up was theater.

"Today, you all are going to make tears come out of your eyes, even though there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be sad about right now! They must be sad tears, I can tell the difference between happy tears and sad tears." Ai Kanemoto, the S4 theater representative told everyone. Everyone stared at each other. How can they randomly cry sad tears when they weren't feeling sad at all? Everyone tried to think sad thoughts to get a tear to come out, but they couldn't find something sad enough. But suddenly, a tear came out of Izumi's eye. Everyone stared at her. How could she do that!? A tear also came out of Sena's eye. This shocked her friends. Sena was the cheerful, happy one, and she could make a sad tear out of nowhere! A few more people in the room got a tear. Sena and Izumi made more tears come out, until the demonstration was over. Sena and Izumi knew which class they were going to take, Bird Theater! Next up was song class. Miki and Nanase were really hoping that they would be good at song class because they pretty much failed at the others. When they arrived, they were a bit early. There were girls running and trying to sing at the same time! It didn't sound that good, because they were exhausted.

"C'mon guys! As and idol you will have dance and sing at the same time, so prove you can run and sing too!" Waka Suzukawa, S4 song representative yelled. Some girls dropped to the floor. More people came to wait for the next demonstration. "Ok it's time for the next demo. Everyone out!" Waka yelled. The exhausted girls panted and slowly walked out as other girls walked in. "Alright. You are going to run while trying to sing well. 3, 2, 1, GO!" Everyone ran, but couldn't sing. Well they could, it just sounded terrible. Everyone was struggling. But Miki and Nanase managed to sing beautifully. "Girl with the hazel hair with the buns, and girl with the short pink hair, good job." Waka yelled. Sena's singing sounded like squealing. Ruka's singing sounded like a whisper. Rie's singing was like she was yelling. Hana's singing was way too breathy and Izumi sounded like she was just talking. That was the last demo of the day. M4 was coming to set up for their demonstrations. The seven girls were talking.

"So, are you both gonna do Flower Song Class?" Hana asked Miki and Nanase. They both nodded. All of a sudden, a boy came running and bumped right into Miki, knocking her glasses off. He had messy black hair and crimson red eyes. The boy panicked and snatched the glasses from the ground.

"I'm SO SO SO SORRY!" He yelled as he tried to stick the glasses back on Miki. Miki slapped his hand away and took the glasses, and put them on herself.

"Who in the world are you?!" she yelled as she adjusted her glasses. She looked him in the eye. The boy turned red

"I-I'm H-Haruto S-Suzukawa f-from M-M4" he stuttered.

"M4?! Pfft, my dad was in M4 and that's definitely not how someone in M4 would act." Miki teased. Haruto blushed even more.

"I-I can act however I want!" he pouted. "W-Well stop being so rude to me!". Miki giggled

"Lol sorry." She ran away and found her friends who were way ahead of her by now. Haruto watched as she ran off. His heart was beating fast. He looked away and ran over to the song class demonstration to set up.

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO LONG! SEE YA IN THE NEXT ONE! xP