Chapter 19: A trip to the movies

"Hey guys!" Riku said to the rest of M4. "I bought four tickets to see a movie tomorrow, wanna come?" Haruto jumped up and exclaimed,

"I'm free tomorrow! I'll come!"

Yuuto shook his head and said "I unfortunately have some modeling to do tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. What about you Itsuki?" Riku asked. Itsuki also shook his head.

"I'm acting in a movie tomorrow." Itsuki said.

"Okay, I'll just give the last two tickets to Miki and one of her friends." Riku explained.

"Why do you have to invite Miki...." Haruto asked as he hung his blushing face.

"Because she's my sister." Riku answered. "I'll tell her about the tickets at lunch." he added.

"Hey sis!" Riku said to Miki at lunchtime.

"What?" Miki asked.

"I got four tickets to see a movie tomorrow, so far me and Haruto are going, but you and a friend can have the last two." Riku explained to Miki.

"What movie is it?" Miki asked. "We're going to see The Greatest Showman." Riku replied.

"The Greatest Showman?! That movie is so old! It was first shown in the movies in 2017! That's before any of us were born! Our parents were about our age in 2017!" Miki complained.

"Well, Fortnite was made around that time, and you loooove Fortnite." Riku argued.

"Okay, I guess I'll go." Miki said, defeated.

"Who am I bringing?" she asked.

"Whoever you want." Riku answered back.

Miki slammed her hands against the table they were eating at and yelled, "WHO WANTS TO COME SEE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN TOMORROW WITH ME, RIKU, AND HARUTO?!" All of her friends and M4 stared at her.

"Me! Me! Me!" Sena squealed.

"I heard that it's a good movie, I'll come!" Ruka answered.

"I don't mind going." Rie said.

"I'll just somehow randomly pick someone." Miki said as she started to hack her Aikatsu Mobile. She was getting a random name picker. She typed in everyone's names and hit a button that said "choose". The name Nanase appeared on her screen. "Nanase, wanna come?" she asked.

"I would love to go, but I don't wanna make everyone else feel bad that they couldn't go..." Nanase answered.

"Whatever, I'll pick someone else." Miki said as she hit the button on her phone again.

"Rie, would you like to come?" Miki asked, looking at the result on her phone.

"Sure!" Rie exclaimed.

~The next day~

Haruto, Riku, Miki, and Rie stood at the school gates. A car drove up and all four idols hopped in.

"Hey Graci." Miki said as she got in. Her usual Uber driver waved. Her eyes lit up when she saw that Haruto was in the car.

"Ah, my favorite ship in the whole story's here!" Graci exclaimed.

"Huh?" Miki asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing!" Graci chuckled. Once all the young idols were in the car, Graci drove them to the theater.

"Let's get a huge popcorn. The largest size they have." Miki insisted.

"If you get that, you'll have a stomachache after the movie." Rie argued.

"She is right." Riku pointed out to Miki. "What do you think, Haruto?" Riku asked, hoping he would agree.

"If she wants to get a stomachache, just let her be." Haruto answered defensively.

"Yeah! Why do you care about my stomach!" Miki added.

"Good point. Get your large popcorn, sis." Riku said mischievously. He knew she was going to get a stomachache after, but if she got a stomachache, she would be the only one suffering her decisions, and would not make the same mistake in the future.

"Quiet, the movie i- MIKI!?" Riku shouted. "WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR PHONE?!" A loud "shhhhh" could be heard. Miki sighed.

"Why are you yelling?" she whispered back.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. But you aren't supposed to have your phone on during a movie, unless you want to get kicked out." Riku explained. Defeated, Miki turned off her phone and stuck it in the pocket of the black hoodie she was wearing.

"It's starting!" Haruto whispered happily. He started dancing along in his seat to the music that was being played in the movie.

"This song is actually pretty good" Miki whispered to Rie, surprised. Miki grabbed a handful of her large popcorn and stuffed it in her mouth. The buttery sensation filled her taste buds and she couldn't resist taking another handful.

"Noooo!!!" Haruto cried. He jumped out of his chair and knelt on the ground. "No no nooo!!!" Miki glared at him.

"Quiet down, we're in a movie theater." she whispered.

"But Phillip Carlyle just ran into the fire!!! I ca-" he was cut off when Miki covered his mouth with her hand.

"Be quiet!" she whispered angrily. Haruto flushed red. Miki's hand smelled like popcorn. Miki took her hand off of his mouth and sat back down. Haruto went back to his seat too.

"I ship it." Rie whispered in Riku's ear. Riku chuckled.

"That was a great movie, right Miki?" Riku asked as he tapped Miki, who was humming the song "The Greatest Show".

"I guess," Miki said as she shrugged.

"I told you it was good!" Riku exclaimed.

"Ugh, my stomach hurts." Miki whined. Riku, Rie, and Haruto chuckled.

"It's not funny!!!" Miki shouted. Next time, she should get a smaller popcorn.

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading, voting, and commenting on ASNG! I'd just like to let you all know that this story is now up to date! What does this mean? It means that this is the last chapter I had published on Quotev, so updates will take a bit longer because I  am now writing new chapters instead of editing, copying, and pasting chapters I already had written! I hope you all continue to enjoy ASNG!