Chapter 41: Farewell part 2

Today was Halloween, also known as the day Hana would be leaving. She wanted to spend the whole day with her friends, however, the Halloween event at Four Star would be missing four Admins and three S4 members. Luckily, Honoka was able convince the other previous gen S4 members to replace Miki, Hana, and Sena at the event. Ruka was able to get Elise, Anna, and a couple other Neo Venus Ark idols through her biological mom to replace her, Rie, Nanase, and Izumi. Meanwhile, Hana was having a fun day with her friends. They were at a clothing store at the moment. 

"How does this look?" Hana asked everyone. She was trying on a dress. It was a sky blue long sleeved knee length dress with cut off shoulders.

"I think it looks great!" Sena exclaimed. "What about you, Izumi?" she asked, poking her. Izumi looked up from her AiMobile, which Sena noticed was playing a video of Hana's performance from yesterday.

"I also think it looks great!" Izumi answered. Sena was disappointed. There was no way Izumi didn't have a crush on Hana from what she saw a few weeks ago, but Izumi was acting normal. She didn't gush about how amazing the dress looked on Hana or act like a tsundere or blush. She complimented her normally.

"This is bor- WOAH, THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF HOODIES HERE!" Miki said excitedly. She had on white glasses today. The girls followed her to see the hoodies. 

"You seem to be really interested in Hana's performance," Sena told Izumi.

"Yeah, I'm trying to analyze it so I can get one of those dresses," Izumi replied. "Has anyone figured out what it's called?" Sena shook her head. Wow. Izumi was really good at hiding her feelings towards Hana, if she even had any at all.  Sena was not sure if she did anymore. She wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to investigate this possible crush anymore. Shipping people was fun, but maybe this one wasn't worth it.  

"Izumi! I think this outfit will look amazing on you!" Rie exclaimed as she picked up a shirt and skirt. 

"I'll try it on," Izumi told her as she left her AiMobile on a shelf and went to a dressing room stall with the outfit. Sena immediately noticed that Izumi left her AiMobile. She glanced at it. The AiMobile was still on. She picked it up. On the screen was the Hana Umeda Fanclub. She took a closer look and realized that Izumi created and owned this fanclub. She saw that someone had asked her how many pics of Hana she had saved on her phone. Izumi had answered with "too many to count". Sena looked in Izumi's photos, and sure enough, most of them were of Hana. She also noticed a picture of Izumi and another girl, with the caption "sisters forever". She immediately turned the AiMobile off and put it back when she heard Izumi's stall door open.

"What do you guys think?" Izumi asked, showing off the outfit. 

"It looks good, but I think you left your AiMobile over here," Sena answered. 

"Haha, I didn't notice, thanks," Izumi thanked her as she went to take her AiMobile. Sena's theory of Izumi liking Hana was pretty much confirmed, but who was that other girl? Izumi never told her she had a sister. 

"There's an idol shop over there," Nanase pointed out.

"AN IDOL SHOP?! WHERE?!" Izumi quickly said as she looked around. She saw it and ran in. Everyone else except Hana followed her. 

"You need to wear disguises! Hats, glasses, something!" Hana reminded them. But they were already inside the shop, and Miki had insisted on carrying the disguises  again. She sighed as she walked into the store. A crowd was already forming around the idols. As Hana walked in, a bigger crowd grew around her. They ended up having an unscheduled meet and greet. Fans brought posters, napkins, paper scraps, anything that could be signed. A lot of people came for Hana because she was leaving that day. There were many selfies taken and hands shaken. It was hard to maneuver through the crowd when it was time to go to the airport.

"We need to hurry," Rie ordered, "or Hana could be late." She and Ruka were carrying Hana's bags. Everyone was in a rush to make sure Hana would not miss her flight. The girls were able to get gate passes, so they could be with Hana until she boarded the plane. 

"Look! They sell candy over there!" Sena pointed out. 

"Race you," Miki quickly said as she sprinted to where the candy was sold. Sena chased after her.

"First class now boarding!" a lady said as an announcement. 

"That's me!" Hana exclaimed as she started to walk into the jet bridge. "I'll miss you guys!" She waved at her friends. They waved back. Miki and Sena quickly ran back to bid Hana farewell. Miki tossed her some gummy bears they bought. Hana was almost inside the jet bridge, when Izumi ran to her and hugged her. Very tight. Izumi was sobbing. Hana was in shock. 

"I love you a lot, Hana, and I'll miss you a lot! Please stay in touch with me!" she cried. 

"This is the final call for first class boarding!" the lady announced. 

"I-I need to go," Hana stammered. Her face was flushed red. She broke from Izumi's tight hug and ran through the jet bridge. She turned around and saw Sena quickly hide her AiMobile.

"I know what you're thinking. She did record the whole thing," Miki said casually. 

"N-no, I didn't!"