Chapter 15: Halloween

This originally had a drawing of what is supposed to be Miki, but it was trash and I don't feel like adding it on Wattpad, sorry!!!

Today was the day of the Halloween event. Every student at Four Star was excited. Everyone headed for the auditorium, dressed up in a costume. Rie was a sexy devil, while Ruka was a sweet angel. Sena wore a rainbow unicorn onesie, while Miki was wearing a Pikachu onesie. Nanase was a sparkly blue siren/mermaid. Hana was a pretty pink princess. Izumi was a leopard with a poofy dress.

"MIKIIIIII! YOUR COSTUME IS SO KAWAIIIIII!" Sena squealed. Miki rolled her eyes and sighed. Everyone else laughed. Sena was so excited and enthusiastic, while Miki was just, not.

"Your onesie is soooo flufffy" Hana said as she rubbed her hands on Sena's costume. "Attention Four Star Academy!"' Headmaster Mizuki said on the stage. "Are you ready for the Halloween event?!"

"YEAHHHHHHH!" everyone screamed. Miki covered her ears.

"Well, one last thing before we start. The three students with the most candy will get to perform together for the school today!" Mizuki said as everyone looked around in surprise. A chance to perform? It was pretty last minute, but many of them thought they could handle a last minute performance! "And now we will begin!" Mizuki said as everyone started to leave the room. The seven girls walked together.

"Where should we go first?" Rie said.

"Let's do the dress make room!" Hana said as she ran to it.

"Wait up!" Sena yelled as she ran after. When they all arrived, it looked pretty simple. The admin for beauty class was in that room. Her name was Akemi Arai. She had shoulder length violet hair that was straight and shiny that was in a half up hairdo. Her eyes were olive colored and she had skin the color of cocoa. She was dressed like a witch. She was at the top of the stairs and had pots of candy.

"Try to get up and get this candy!" she cackled. "Something seems wrong. It shouldn't be this easy to get tons of candy." Miki said as she adjusted her glasses. Ruka glided up the stairs as everyone stared in awe. Miki then tried to walk up. She tripped on something and tumbled down. "Eh?" She crouched and looked closely. There were trip wires!

"Good job, Ruka!" Akemi said, pouring some candy into Ruka's bag.

"How do you know my name?" Ruka asked. Akemi was in Moon Beauty Class, so she didn't see Ruka often.

"Well, most people in the school know you from KuKu Cute Accessories!" Akemi explained. Everyone else kept trying to get up, but they weren't as graceful as Ruka and kept tripping over the tripwires. Sena all of a sudden had a great idea. She plopped onto the railing and climbed up. 

"Hey! That's cheating!" Miki yelled.

"It's a great idea." Izumi said as she climbed up too.

"Haha, clever." Akemi chuckled, as she poured candy into Sena and Izumi's bags. "Let's go somewhere else." Rie said as she started to walk away, the other girls followed. They went to the cafeteria. There was a thick fog everywhere. They couldn't see a thing. Miyuki Chino, a Bird Song Class Admin walked up to them. She was dressed as a witch too, except she was a yellow witch while Akemi was a black witch.

"Try to find my candy!" she sang. Everyone moaned.

"This is impossible!"

Nanase snuck around. This had to be coming from some kind of machine. If she could find the machine and turn it off, the fog would go away. She searched around. She finally saw the machine at the entrance and turned it off.