Chapter 3: Were we accepted? Part 2

Miki has greenish brown hair like Kanata. It is medium length and wavy with bangs in the front. She has two buns, and the rest of her hair is down. She has green eyes and wears pink glasses.

Miki POV

The letter has finally arrived. I look through the pile of mail until I find a letter that reads "Miki Kira, Four Star Application Results". Yep, it's finally here. I tear the envelope and see that I was accepted. I am in shock. I am going to become an idol just like Mom and Dad were once! I am also going to become a better idol than my older brother Riku. He is currently in M4, the same top male idol group my dad, Kanata, was in. I wish my parents hadn't stopped being idols when Riku was born. It would be cool to be in a family of active idols. Well, I wonder if my friends were accepted. I'll have to ask them.

Nanase POV

After brushing my really short hair, it doesn't actually look that bad. Maybe I should keep it like this!

"Nanase!" Mother yells as she bursts into my room.

"What is it, Mother?" I ask.

"You've been accepted into Four Star!" Oh. My. God. Yes!!!!! My eyes start to water up. "Nanase dear, are you ok?" Mother asks.

"Yep. These are tears of joy." I say while smiling. I can't wait to tell all my friends. I hope they made it in too.