Chapter 7: Homerooms, mobiles, and dorms

No one POV

As the five girls walked inside the school, they went into their assigned homeroom teachers. Miki and Ruka were in Hime Shiratori's homeroom, Nanase and Sena in Yuzu Nikaido's homeroom, and Rie was by herself in Tsubasa Kisaragi's homeroom. Well, she wasn't literally by herself, there were others in the class, she just didn't know any of them. Rie sat down at a desk. She picked one that was in the back of the room not near anyone.

More students started to file in, when one came to the seat next to her and said "Hey, is it okay if I sit here?" Rie looked at the girl. She had long, straight hot pink hair and blue eyes. Rie nodded.

"Sure."

The girl sat down.

"I'm Hana Umeda, by the way." the girl said. Rie introduced herself.

"I'm Rie Igarashi. Nice to meet you."

Hana gasped. "Igarashi as in... NOZOMU IGARASHI?!"

Rie nodded. "Nozomu isn't my real father. He's my stepdad. My real dad died when I was a baby." she explained.

"Aw, I'm so sorry..." Hana said apologetically.

"Everyone quiet!" Tsubasa yelled. "When I call your name, come up to grab your Aikatsu Mobile!" Everyone instantly shut up. One of the coolest things about being an idol was the Aikatsu Mobile. Tsubasa called names one by one until everyone had their Aikatsu Mobile. She sent them out of the class to find their dorms and settle in. The phones had an app with their room number that acted like a key. They could get in, lock, or unlock their dorms with this app.

Rie found Ruka at her dorm.

"Sis, we're roommates!" She squealed as she showed Rie her room number. It was the same as hers. Meanwhile, Miki was at her room settling down when Sena came in and tackled her.

"Miki!!! We're roommates!!!" Sena yelled.

"This is going to be a long year.." Miki groaned, trying to get up. As that was happening, Nanase was wandering the halls, searching for her room. She came to her room when she saw another girl inside. She had yellow eyes and orange hair pulled into a messy bun. The girl stared at her.

"Are you my roommate?" She asked.

"Uh, I think so.." Nanase mumbled. The girl stood up and held out her hand.

"I'm Izumi Hori. Let's get along." She said. Nanase slowly took Izumi's hand.

"H-hi I'm N-nanase K-k-kasumi" she stuttered. Nanase shook her hand lightly, but Izumi shook it Nanase's way harder. Then she paused.

"Kasumi.. that sounds familiar.... hey, are you related to a Mahiru, Asahi, or Yozora Kasumi?" Izumi asked.

"Um, Asahi is my father, the rest are my aunts." Nanase said.

"What's your mom's name before she was married?!" Izumi asked in Nanase's face. "Koharu.. her last na-" "KOHARU NANAKURA?!" Izumi interrupted.

"Yeah, that.." she answered.

"OMG MY MOM ALWAYS SHIPPED THOSE TWO AND NOW THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" Izumi yelled. Nanase blinked.

"A ship? What's that?" Izumi raged.

"EHHHHHH WIWHSLZUHWPAGKSAOWHWKAHWKAIHK! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?!" Izumi then calmed down.

"A ship is when you think two people look cute together. Sorta." Izumi explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." Nanase said.