Alpha

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

"Like i said,you can't sleep here,Y/n" Mitsuya sighed as you entered his house with him trailing behind you.

"Eh?Why not?" you plopped down on the couch and loosened your buttons and shoelaces."If mom knew i drink...I'm dead" you pouted.

"Luna and Mana are gonna wake up with this sight of you and that smell"

"I'll leave before they wake up"

"Says you.I know you're gonna sleep till noon when you drink this much"

"Hmm... you're so mean" you crossed your arms and pouted more.

"I have sisters you know...i don't mind if i was living alone but..i wanted to let them grow up in a healthy environment. Unlike me." there was slight resentment in his voice.

"Oi,oi.. don't get too philosophical. Fine!! I'll leave. But on one condition",you proposed.

"What condition?"

"Kiss me" you smirked.

"Tch" he facepalmed himself at your condition.
"We can't do that.How many times do i have to tell you?"

"It won't hurt..just this once..pleaseee~" you cooed to convince him.

He sighed and knelt on one knee to face you.Though you were the one to propose it,you were shocked that he easily complied.On other days,you would get an hour of lecture.Maybe because he knew you were drunk and that talking won't make sense in this state.

He slowly leaned closer. You were embarrassed at how your heart was beating so loud.Have he heard them?As he came closer,you shut your eyes anticipating for what's coming next.

Instead of lips,you feel arms swoop around you from behind,"O-oi,what are you doing?" you opened your eyes quickly as Mitsuya lifted you from the couch into his arms."Shush, you'll wake Luna and Mana.I am carrying you home. Don't put up a fight" he ordered and carried you home with you in his arms.

°

°

°

°

°

°

You were actually cousins with Mitsuya with his mom and your mom being sisters.Since Mitsuya's mom was always out for work,you mom mostly looked after them.With Luna and Mana still being so young,your mom took care of them in Mitsuya's absence.

After all,Mitsuya was still a teenager who needs to attend school.And he's involved in some gang stuffs despite that!!!

You had a crush on Mitsuya since you were young and it grew with time.Once in elementary school,some guys teased you to the point of being uncomfortable.

"That's not the way you treat a girl",a voice came from behind."Huh?Who are you to tell us how to treat a girl?", one of the boys yelled at him.There were 7 of them against Mitsuya.

Within a blink, he knocked them out.You mouth was hanging in awe at his awesomeness."You okay?", he smiled and offered a hand,"If they still trouble you,tell me anytime. I'll beat them up again and again",he pat your head.You heart has never beat so fast with just a simple touch of affection.

Yes you liked him since then!!

But...

"Y/n,this is your cousin Mitsuya",your mom introduced when you move to Shibuya to help them out.Cousin? Your first crush was your cousin? What on earth?? First comes denial.Then acceptance later.

No matter how you try, nothing won't change the fact that he is your cousin and that you have fallen in love.His calm nature,his excellency in his school and gang duties,how he cared for everyone including you.The way he'd look so focused while stitching Toman's gang uniform,how he looked so good with his bike,his damn voice and his whole existence just mean so much to you.

Of course he refused to accept whatever feelings you had for him,"Y/n,we can't.I consider your mom as my mom too and i can't accept those relationships which will hurt us and people we love". That's what he said.That day,you swore to never fall for any man again.

Your rejection gave birth to you in a new form. You learn and like to beat up people you hate.You started messing with the feelings of tons of guys who took interest in you.You like to play with them and beat them up like a game. You'd keep them around till you're bored to fill the spaces loneliness has made in your life.You were not good with girls as their weak nature pisses you off.You don't even have someone you'd address as 'best friend'. You hang out with Mikey and the others through Mitsuya and that was just it. You were a wild cat without a leash.No one can keep you around if not your will.

"Wild cat of Shibuya" was a name that goes around referring to you. You've gone completely sane with no emotions and mercy unless it comes to Mitsuya.

End of first chapter 🤗
It's a bit short but we'll lengthen it in the coming chapters.
Request are open.
This is the first time I'm actually publishing a story so excuse me for any mistakes or errors.
Thank youu~