Reasons

-nsfw content
-usage of drugs

(Here's a suggested playlist)
*Addicted- Jon Vinyl
*Too deep - dvsn
*SWV - Summer Walker,NO1-NOAH
*Take one to the head - Sabrina Claudio

°

°

°

°

°

°

"But what will i tell the others if they ask me?",Toko was restless with worry when you told her that you won't be coming home with her.

A car had been parked at the front gate for her just like what Ran had said.

"Tell them you know nothing. Don't even mention Roppongi",you warned her and see her off till the front gate.

With Toko gone,you head towards the back gate where you had promised to meet Ran. He was already waiting for you,leaning on his bike. Having such a man with powers who was willing to serve you was not something you find everyday..though you were not sure if he could keep you around or if you could get attached. After all,no one has ever put a leash around the wild cat.

"I was about to get impatient but here you are..",Ran chuckled and pat the back seat of his bike,telling you to hop on. He was really getting impatient and you obeyed,taking a seat behind him. You snaked your arms around his torso and hugged him close through the ride.

Once he turned off his bike,you hopped off. You observe your surroundings and find that you were outside a simple apartment with not much house around. You wouldn't know this place existed if Ran had not took you.It was within the city but somehow isolated to prevent people from going in and out.

He opened the door and let you in first, following you behind. He pulled out and offered one of the chair in front of the kitchen counter and you took a seat.
He was getting impatient a few minutes earlier but he choose to take it slow now of all times? He placed his metal rod on the table and took wine and glasses out of the cabinet,placing in front of you.

"Is Cheval Blanc okay?",he asked before pouring it in the glasses as you nodded in approval.

"Now listen...do you see this?",Ran took out a small square metal box from his pocket and opened it to show you.

It looked somewhat like a powder...a shiny pungent-smelled powder...

"What is that?",you asked.

"Amphetamines"

This man carried drugs in his pocket all along?? Is this why he looked so high but have no scent of alcohol?? It was Roppongi after all...drugs and such were not something new at all.

"You're trying to drug me or what Onii-chan?",you laughed.

"That's up to you. I'm not forcing you or anything. I'm just helping you because i love you so much..",he rested his chin at the palm of his hands on the counter.

"Help as in?", you were lost at what he was trying to get away with.

"Don't you want to feel good Y/n? Don't you wanna get away from reality for a while? Aren't you tired of that life? You want to feel satisfied... don't you?",...he was selling what you've seeked all along.

"You sure that works?", you were still contemplating because when push comes to shove, it would be like stepping on a gum.

"Look at me...."he spread his arms and showed himself off, feeling good and free from stress all while being conscious...."But it's okay,you don't have to if you don't want. There's a lot more ways you can feel good right?",he put on a smug grin.