Daredevil

-violence alert

°

°

°

°

°

°

Here you are sitting on the couch up at the gallery of the club - cigarette between your delicate fingers. You swing your crossed legs up and down as you watch the people dancing below.

Ran sat to your right, throwing his one of his hand behind you,the other twirling his braid with his metal baton.

Rindou sitting on your left leaned forward, resting his elbows on his thighs as he watched the main entrance closely, waiting for someone.

Three of you were all completely blitzed and your sanity was hanging by a thread making everything more exciting than it already was. You've completely turned a daredevil tonight.

°

°

"They're here",Rindou mumbled,loud enough for the two of you to hear.

Glancing down at the entrance,you could see two men in similar white jacket entering the club. One of them had a long hair with a bulky figure while the other was pretty lanky.

"They sure got some nerves huh?"Ran chuckled,"Selling drugs behind my back on our area.."

"Report says they're from Takanawa area", Rindou disclosed.

"Since they stepped into Roppongi, I won't be held responsible for whatever happens right?",Ran sighed out.

"Guess not",Rindou shortly replied,still trailing their figures.

The two mentioned men sat on the bar counter and ordered some drinks,sipping them down as they made themselves familiar with the atmosphere of the club. Seems like poor boys haven't find out the brother's presence and what awaits them yet..

°

°

"Shall we start?", you stretched your arms and neck as you got up, dipping the cigarette into the ashtray.

"Careful okay?", Rindou looked up to meet your eyes.

"My,my...Rindou. It's not my first time",you giggled,"See you both at the back room"

"Yes baby~ Remember,if they touch you,they die",Ran assured before you leave.

On entering the restroom,you stood in front of the mirror,taking out a lipstick from your pocket as you re-applied it to your lips. You steadily bent down to stretch your knees and waist as well. The drug in your blood had made you beyond excited to get physical again after a while.

As you reached out to grab the door handle,it was suddenly pushed in from the outside.

"Huh?"

"Huh??"

The both of you raised your brows.

It was Nana.

She was standing right in front of you.

"Want a rematch?",you sniggered to which she pierced intense glares at you.

You wouldn't mind if she had agreed. Things were still unsettled between the two of you and it'll basically be a warm up for you too so...

"Just get out already",she pushed herself into the room, knocking your body aside and immediately shut herself inside one of the toilets.