A Father's Ordinance

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Rindou's POV*

Dragging her into the room,i picked her up and and threw her into the bed.

"Sheesh.. This will be the first and last time i carry you home. Such a pain in the ass",i mumbled in exasperation.

As soon as i retreat from her form,she quickly gripped me by the arm.

"Stay with me,Rin"

Clicking my tongue,i harshly retract my arm from her grip.

"What do you think you are doing,Nana?"

"I know you want to..",she whispered as her hands roamed up my body.

"I don't",i caught and removed her hand,"You're high. Sleep"

Laughing,she leaned back into her bed,"You want it or not, you'll have to give in to it sooner or later~ You're just too young to understand"

"I am not indulging myself in filthy lust. Especially not with an old hag like you. If I'm touching any woman,it will be Y/n. Clear?",i fixed my suit as i got up.

"Don't forget the deal. Everything will come down depending on that",she brought up.

"Oh..the deal!!",i suddenly remembered.

"Yes,the deal!! I doubt it goes in your favour",she chuckled.

"She had my name tattooed on her body. I wouldn't call myself losing",i simpered at her ignorance,"Just watch like a good girl I told you to be",i browbeated her.

"Good girl?",she laughed,"Just foretelling,but i believe Ran and i will clash soon for business purposes~"

Did she just dare to taunt me??

"Oh?",i bitterly scoffed as i glanced back at her, piercing a glare into her eyes.

"Spill anything to him and i assure you that it'll be the last day you see daylight"

°

°

°

*Y/n's POV*

"Baby~",you heard Ran's voice softly calling you.

Is this a dream?

"Kitten~ Wake up~",you heard again.

Yes!! It's definitely a dream!! A good dream you don't wanna miss!! But why is Ran trying to wake you up in your dream??

"Ne~ If you don't wake up, i'll have to do something"

The warm sunlight lit up the room and the air you breathe in smelled like Ran. You could also feel his slim fingers tracing down your bare back. It was a realistic dream if you'd say...

"Mmmm~.....Wha-"

Your eyes shoot open when you feel Ran's hands roaming a little lower than they should.

"Don't always wake me up lik- aahhhh!!", screaming,you stopped his hand.

"I told you I'd do something if you don't wake up,right??",he laughed, changing the path of his hand from your lower body to your upper body.