Incapacitation

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Rindou's POV*

"Come on,Rindou!",Sanzu pat my shoulders after they were done with whatever harassing they were enforcing upon whosoever.

Initially,the rest of us set out for a mission ever since afternoon by Mikey's orders. It took so fucking long and my patience was not in the same page as our mission.

I was not in a great mood after all.

Well who would be after they got dumped by the person they love the most?

Just when i think I've stood a chance,just when i thought i was winning.. everything disappeared within a blink again. Maybe it's true that i will always live to be the second..and the fact that i admitted that to myself was even worse to my pride.

"I'll treat y'all to a nice bar so don't go looking all down and ruining the success of this mission like that!!",Koko offered before leading the way out of the basement as each of them followed after him.

°

°

As the last man behind the rest,i could hear faint mumbles of Sanzu and Kakuchou who were a few metres before me as we made our way out...

"What happened with Rin?",I don't know if Kakuchou was concerned about me or because of other reasons that he brought his concern up.

"You know..",i could feel Sanzu taking a quick glance at me with a smirk,"That's what happens when you have a heart!"

Kakuchou,visibly lost at the other's statement just shrugged it off. But to me,Sanzu's words were oddly disturbing.

His statement made me come across the fact that I've always done everything out of love, straight from the heart when it comes to Y/n. I've always put up a bigger heart every decision i made,priotizing my love for her over anything.

Now is this what i got for doing that?

Should i have done the other way around like Ran - with the driving force as lust - to win this war of love?

°

Sighing as i hopped up the front seat of the car beside Sanzu,who offered to drive,my hands found themselves at my temple out of frustration. I overthink more than i should like my usual self again and the conclusion i came down to gets worse by the minute.

Ran might be home any hour now.

Y/n totally hates me.

I can't get near her anymore.

And chances that she might go to Ran...

"Rin!!",I jerked up with the agression of Koko's tone, cutting off my roaming senses,"Your phone's been ringing back here. You better pick it up or I'm throwing it out the window any minute!"

My phone? Well i haven't checked again since last night after Toko and i talked about Y/n. All i remember was me throwing the phone to the back seat or whatever,i couldn't care less. I'd rather hate to see Ran's name popping up for the calls to be honest.

I reached out for my phone,but instantly cut it off without even looking at the name or the caller id. Like i said before,i couldn't care less about any shit at the moment. I wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone right now if they pissed me off.. that's how it was.