Minacious Ramification

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Nsfw~

"Guess who came to join you?",a sharp voice rang from behind,getting closer to your table.

"You're very welcome Koko..",Ran lightly brushed off, knowing whose voice it was without needing to turn back.

The white hair sat down with a frown,"That does not sound very welcoming. Was i interrupting something?"

"Might be.."

"Hi Y/n!!",he turned his attention towards you, "Are you enjoying it here?"

It was the opposite,"Yeah i guess..",you forced a chuckle.

"It's quite sad Rindou had to leave..",Koko brought it up out of the blue with a sly smile piercing his gaze towards Ran.

"If you feel so sad i could always send you to him you know..",Ran replied,unbothered by his remark.

Ran clearly asserted his dominance even with his peers from his actions and words. He sounded nice and callous at the same time and you never know if he meant it by the heart or not.

"Having fun without us?",another chair gets pulled out beside you one by one.

Kakuchou was first followed by Takeomi and another big dude whom you've never met.

"That's Mochizuki,one of us",Ran informed on seeing you having a double take to confirm who he was.

"So this is Y/n?",Mochizuki extended a hand to greet you.

" Yes. It's nice to meet you",you exchanged a handshake.

"You think she's worth the brother's feud?", Takeomi blurted the question out of nowhere as if you and Ran weren't there.

"Definitely",Mochizuki laughed it off.

The atmosphere lightened up a bit thanks to their upfront jokes and remarks. You too exchanged a few conversations with each of them as the gathering went on.

After a while,the light turned dim and the spotlight was directed towards a certain table. There were only a few people at the particular table unlike the rest.

A silhouette stood up in the light and revealed Mikey. On further inspection,you could see Sanzu beside him and the other two men who looked a bit foreign.

Mikey began by extending greetings to the attenders and thanked some guests for the success of Bonten in other foreign countries and what not.
The meeting became real serious as it went on unlike those previous days when they would curse the hell out of each other with murderous thoughts.
You get to see the real Bonten in all it's eminence and it was far remarkable and creditable than the ones in America. To say such a thing about criminal organizations was weird but Bonten was just definitely beyond that.

"What if you decide to leave Bonten?",you dropped the discussion among the members as it could impact your decision regarding Rindou's proposal.

"That'll mean you're asking for a death sentence", Ran replied without even thinking twice about it.

"They'll take it that far?",you doubted on seeing their bonds between each other.

"See these symbols?",Koko traced the Bonten symbol tatted on the side of his head,"Each and everyone got it to signify commitment to the organization"