New Warmth

-violence warning

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

*Y/n's POV*

You stared at your reflection in the mirror as you get ready for the day. Ran had informed you that he had somewhere to attend along with you. You had no idea where he had in mind but the dress he picked was pretty formal so you assumed it was something important.

 You had no idea where he had in mind but the dress he picked was pretty formal so you assumed it was something important

(Wear this please 🥺)

"You done?", Ran leaned on the door and checked you out.

"Yeah. Good?",you asked,turning around to show him

"I'm definitely murdering anyone who touches you today", he stated,staring fondly at you.

"I'll take that as a compliment",you smirked and walked towards him, placing a soft kiss on his cheeks.

He himself was looking so good with them coat suits as well.

He then handed you your regular dose of amphetamines.

When you walked out of the house,you were welcomed by a black Audi S8. It was definitely an important day.

You stepped out of the car when Ran opened the door for you. You found yourself in front of a huge high class hotel and there were bodyguards in suits every corner as well.

"Let's go", Ran stood beside you as you wrapped your arm around his.

"It's an official meeting with the Triads of Hong Kong. I'm taking you as my woman here. You don't have to be afraid of anyone or anything. I'm gonna be with you",he assured as you walked out of the elevator.

You nodded as a reply and followed him through the hallways and enter into the assigned room.

You could feel the intensity of the room as soon as you walked in. It was the first time you have been exposed to these sacred meetings. You've attended Toman meetings but they were just child's play as compared to this. Now,it was the meeting of the officials of two countries.

Incoherent mumbles filled your ears as you walked through the crowd. Ran greeted a few people here and there and pulled you close,never leaving your side.

"Nii-san,here!!", you hear a familiar deep voice calling Ran.

You turned around to see the man in the club two nights ago with glasses who had told you to be careful.

"Oh,Rindou",he waved and made his way towards their desk,pulling you along with him.

Oh..so that was his brother!! He do look familiar but.....not as two nights ago..have you met him somewhere else??