A Bad Day

-Minor spoiler alert-

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

You slowly rubbed your eyes as the sunlight through the window pane strikes your face.You yawned and stretched yourself lazily on the bed contemplating to get up or not.You glanced at the watch to see that it was 12 noon.

Mitsuya was right!!

You were about to close your eyes again but the calling from your stomach was rumbling.So you finally decide to get out of bed.

You looked around the house but there was no sign of your mom. It's weekend though.. where had she went??You notice the small paper on the table and read it..

"Y/n, I'm taking Luna and Mana out shopping with me.Breakfast's on the fridge.Warm it up before eating.Bye~"

You did as she said and had your breakfast with pictures of last night rewinding on your mind.Just how much do you drink to even get drunk?You have a high alcohol tolerance but you still managed to get drunk.Guess the party was lit as hell!!

Also, Mitsuya had carried you home without your mom noticing??Wow!! Speaking of which,he was so close to kissing you last night....or was that just his intentions of picking you up??

Boy doesn't even know how much he can make your heart beat faster."No one other than you can do that",you mumbled and finished the rest of the meal.

°

°

°

°

°

It's Saturday and glancing through your window, Mitsuya's house was locked.He must have gone out.Should you stroll around as well??Yes!!! You were out of snacks and cigarettes as well.You quickly put on your outifts and went out.

You stopped at a local convenience store to buy your cigarettes and stuffs.You spent some time picking out your necessities and head towards the counter to pay.

You were greeted by a girl around your age.She looked thin and feminine.She was smiling,offering to take your shopping cart to total the price.You handed her the cart and looked away in annoyance.

You hated people who smile without reason.Smiles which are not meant..tch...better not smile.You disgust people who smile while suffering inside, pretending to be okay when they're totally not okay.

Pretending does not do any good.It was a complete contrast with your straightforward personality.

"Ah,ah..you smoke?",she striked up a conversation.Usually minors are not allowed to buy but this store's workers knew you and often sell them to you.This girl was a new face after all.

"You're too pretty to ruin yourself by these", she smiled and responded to your silence.

"Well that doesn't concern you",you hissed and snatched the bag of the things you bought from her.

You were a short-tempered one and it shows.
She was taken aback by your sudden rudeness but still see you off with a smile.

As soon as you got out of the store,you received a call from Mikey..

"Y/n,where are you?"

"I'm out here buying things"

"Oh,can you drop by? Everyone's here too"

"I doubt i wanna see you guys"

"Ehh?Even if you don't come I'm sending Ken-chin to pick you up"

"Yeah yeah.. I'll try"

You hung up.

The boys must've been lonely . It's been a year since Baji's death and no one can still get over it.You reminisced the Bloody Halloween and how bad things ended up back then.You watched from afar,seeing your boyfriend stab your best friend.

Who knows back then that things will be as good as normal now?

Till now,you hang out with the boys from time to time but they always end up teasing you so much that you wanted to avoid them while you're on a bad mood.They'd piss you off just for fun as older brothers and protect you. They were the ones who taught you to protect yourself in their absence.But you've strayed far form back then.

You might go insane from time to time but never to the extend of killing someone.You may not be empathetic to people but your mom's words linger in the back of your mind like a curse.

"Y/n,if i had three minutes to kill whoever i hate, I'd rather use it to forgive them.Even if you run out of options,killing is out of the question"

She doesn't understand why or how her sweet innocent daughter had turned out to be a wild cat out of its leash but she's left with no choice but to love her unconditionally, believing that it will wake her up someday.

°

°

°

°

°

"I-I'm sorry. I'll do it again", you heard a girl crying from the groove between the buildings.It was daylight but it was dark due to the building surrounding them.

"Huh?Do it again???Monday's the last day!!!", another girl yelled.

"I give you one job and you can't even do it properly~
Don't you think you deserve to be......"

A sharp slap echoes several times before you finally made up your mind. You're in a bad mood already because of the store-girl and now you have to encounter this ugly scene.... It's definitely a bad day!!

"Oi,am i interrupting something?"

You walked towards them as they all turned their attention to you.They were wearing school uniforms from the locality.Perhaps they were around your age??

"Yes..yes you are!!!!Now get lost before i beat the shit out of you too"

It was the girl who yelled from before.

Tch.

"Ahhh~I was tryna be nice here and let you off the hook unharmed.Too bad now I'm not",you popped your knuckles and stretched your neck side to side putting the shopping bag at the side.......

Haitanis are on the way,brace yourselves!!
Please leave a vote if you like this story🤗