shopping.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 12 }
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

*═══╗{ 12 }𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Don't they just look adorable?" Mrs. Park cooed, standing by the doorway of Jimin's room next to her husband. Jimin was enveloped in Taehyung's arms, his head resting on the taller's chest. Both were holding onto each other as if there was no tomorrow. Mr. Park nodded and looked at his watch, eyes widening.

"No matter how adorable they are, we have to wake up Taehyung so I can drop him off." Mr. Park reminded his wife.

"Well, why don't you go to work and I will drop him off. Maybe they could even spend the day together?" Mrs. Park suggested. Mr. Park, knowing he will be late for work, kissed his wife's temple and went down stairs, bidding a goodbye. Mrs. Park turned back to the boys, her eyes softening before closing the door quietly and going back to her bedroom.

An hour or so later, Taehyung had woken up, lazily shifting around on the bed. He had to admit, sleeping with Jimin has been giving him a goodnight's rest in many months. The shorter was just so cuddlable. Taehyung's phone pinged on the bedside table and he reached over to grab it, supporting Jimin's head so the other did not wake up. It was a message from Ha-eun.

[ babe <3 ]

babe <3
good morning daddy ;)

me
good morning.

babe <3
i was thinking we could go shopping today...

me
shopping?

babe <3
yeahh, and you could buy me some stuff?
pretty please, taehyungie!

me
haha ok, i'll pick you up soon

babe <3
i'll be waiting~
come quickly so we can get to the shops faster.
as a reward, i'll let you touch me this time ;)

Taehyung blinked at the last few texts on the screen. Usually he would be excited, but today, he felt...nothing. Strangely, nothing. Shrugging it off, he got up from the bed slowly so that Jimin would remain sleeping. Taehyung brushed his teeth, put on his shoes and went downstairs. Mrs. Park was watching tv and she smiled when she saw Taehyung.

"Has Jimin woken up yet?" She asked, pausing her tv show. Taehyung shook his head.

"Uh, no he hasn't yet. I actually have to leave now, I'm afraid."

"That's a shame. You seem like a good friend of Jimin's." She stood up, leading Taehyung to the door. She hugged him and Taehyung felt himself get emotional.

It's been a while since he's experienced a mother's love.

Even if Jimin's mother wasn't his mother, she still warmed his heart. Mrs. Park opened the door and waved bye to him. He walked down the path, deciding to go home and get his car first.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Ha-eun strolled around the shopping mall, holding onto Taehyung's hand. He was holding onto 2 shopping bags with his free arm, letting his girlfriend drag him from store to store. She had already bought 3 outfits which roughly cost about 40 dollars each, making Taehyung's wallet internally cry. Soon, she brought him to a shoe store and he sat down on the low, leather chairs while she browsed the heels. He wondered if Jimin had woken up. Taehyung pulled out his phone and pressed the other boy's contact.

[ Jiminie, my bedmate ]

me
good morning

It took a few minutes, but the shorter eventually replied.

Jiminie, my bedmate
morning

me
have you eaten?

Jiminie, my bedmate
yes

me
good.
wyd today?

Jiminie, my bedmate
going out with my hyungs

me
can i join ;)

Jiminie, my bedmate
eh, if you can tolerate jin hung
*hyung

me
oh

Jiminie, my bedmate
mhm, it's probably best if you
dont go

me
i'll meet you there

Jiminie, my bedmate
UGH, IS THERE ONE DAY
I DON'T HAVE TO SEE UR FACE??

me
mwah ;)

──── •◦ ◦• ────

sorry if there isn't much in this chapter BUT expect jealous taehyung next chapter ;)

- miinyoonqix