sleepy confessions.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 29 }
𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

*═══╗{ 29 }𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Eomma!" Jimin called, crying and banging on the door. "Please believe me!" The little boy sobbed, leaning his forehead on the door from exhaustion. His energy was drained.

He could hear her screaming in the kitchen. She was yelling at his dad.

"This is your son! No son of mine would do something that disgusting!"

"Yeong-cha, please understand that Jimin wouldn't do something like this." His father's voice was desperate. He was right. Jimin would never do something like that.

"Then tell me why my son went missing for a week! The last kid he played with was Jimin! It's so clear your demon of a child left my son behind to get kidnapped!" Yeong-cha shouted, livid. Jimin heard glass break.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily. The shorter was crying again and breathing heavily. Taehyung sighed, shuffling closer to the panicked boy and bringing him into his chest. The taller slipped a hand under Jimin's shirt, finding that familiar area on the shorter's skin.

Taehyung softly caressesed it and as expected, Jimin quietened down, only whimpering here and there. Taehyung mentally noted to remember that technique for whenever Jimin had a nightmare and needed to be calmed down.

"Shh, it's just a nightmare, Park." Taehyung drowsily muttered, kissing Jimin's hair line gently. He wasn't exactly thinking straight, but being half asleep pretty much meant he was vulnerable to showing his deepest, subconscious desires.

Jimin began breathing normally again and Taehyung sighed, interlacing their fingers together. It felt so right. Jimin's reoccurring nightmares must really be distressing him. Taehyung felt himself slipping into a slumber.

His last thoughts were wondering the same question he had on the very first night:

What was Jimin's nightmare even about?

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Jimin woke up early in the morning to Taehyung's arms wrapped tightly around him and...his lips pressed against the shorter's head. Jimin face reddened. He could totally get used to this every morning.

Jimin realised the shorter was still wearing his clothes form yesterday. In fact, Taehyung never really changed when he came over to sleep. Usually, he would come wearing comfy clothes to sleep in, but sometimes the taller would go home with Jimin straight from school and end up sleeping in jeans.

Maybe Jimin should recommend that Taehyung bring some clothes over to leave in Jimin's wardrobe. The shorter's blush deepened, realizing how official that sounded. The other's spare toothbrush was already next to Jimin's in the bathroom after dinner that one night with the Park family.

"T-Taehyung?" Jimin stuttered. The other boy didn't react and continued to snore away quietly. "Taetae?"

Taehyung hummed all velvety, slightly becoming conscious.

Jimin's heart fluttered. It wouldn't be surprising if Jimin died from cardiac arrest as of that moment. Jimin wanted to cuddle some more. He wanted to fit himself in the other's arms, soaking in the warmth of Taehyung's body. He wanted to curve against the taller, in more ways than one.

"Can we stay like this?" Jimin asked.

"What?" Taehyung groggily questioned, majority of it being breath while only a bit remaining as sound.

"I-I mean, can we cuddle? Like this. Can I come closer to you?" Jimin asked. He had no idea where all of this sudden confidence is coming from. The shorter was most likely going to get rejected—

"Sure. C'mere." Taehyung dragged Jimin impossibly closer and the shorter pushed his face into the crease of the other's neck. Jimin relaxed, smelling the lovely woody scent embedded into Taehyung's skin.

The taller tangled his legs with Jimin. He was supposed to be angry with the other, but he couldn't help it. His words were always far from his thoughts. Some days, he would climb into Jimin's room, see the shorter, and feel the instant urge to grab him and kiss him.

And boy, did that thought make him guilty. What was he doing? He was taken. He shouldn't be thinking this. The heavy guilt still couldn't stop the next words slipping out of Kim Taehyung's mouth.

"I think I've caught feelings for you." Taehyung murmured. his eyelids half open. His mind was screaming. What are you doing?!

Jimin's heart rate increased as the words processed through his system. Was he still dreaming? "You don't mean that."

Taehyung yawned. "I do. I truly think I've fallen for you, Park Jimin."

Jimin leaned back a bit and looked up at the taller. Taehyung could see the confusion evident on Jimin's features. So with all the bit of consciousness he had, he began to explain.

"Yoongi hyung has never made me want to kiss him. Neither have any of my other friends. But with you...I just want to talk to you. Hug you. Kiss you. Be with you. I want to do it all."

Jimin was speechless. He couldn't believe his ears. The shorter gulped. "Then do it. Kiss me."

Taehyung immediately leaned forward and their noses bumped. Both started panting lightly as they stared down at each other's lips. There were only a few inches left. Taehyung leaned his head on Jimin's forehead.

What was he doing?

Taehyung pulled back to look into the other's eyes. "I can't. Ha-eun...I'm not a cheater." Taehyung stated.

Jimin wanted to scream. Why? Because Taehyung was the most perfect boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. He was insanely loyal, even if his heart didn't want to be. Jimin wanted to scream because Taehyung was here, wanting to kiss the shorter, but restraining himself while his girlfriend, Ha-eun, was probably shoving her tongue down Dong-hyun's mouth with no mere thought of the other male.

Tears of frustration gathered in Jimin's eyes. "W-Why can't you see she doesn't love you?" Jimin whispered, wiping his eyes. Taehyung clenched his fist, trying to calm himself down. Not this again.

"She does, Jiminie. Ha-eun wouldn't do that to me." Taehyung muttered, turning around and facing the wall.

Oh, but she would.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

oof, even i'm fed up with the character I created -_-

- miinyoonqix