oblivious.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 27 }
𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

*═══╗{ 27 }𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung followed Jimin inside and the shorter took him to the booth that Namjoon was sitting at. Taehyung crossed his arms.

"What did you want to show me?"

Jimin signalled towards the book shelf and when the taller didn't budge, he pulled Taehyung closer to the shelf. Taehyung raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What are you—"

"Shh!" Jimin pushed a finger to his lips, listening for any sounds. There was none. Jimin pouted. "Where did they go?" He asked, turning to Namjoon. The older shrugged.

"I was doing work. I didn't realise they left." Namjoon explained. Jimin looked at a bored Taehyung.

"I am not lying in the slightest when I say this, Taehyung. Ha-eun was kissing Dong-hyun behind the bookshelf. Namjoon hyung and I both heard it." Jimin stated, looking desperately up at the taller who sighed frustratedly.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Jimin?! Nothing is going on between them, so you can stop trying to break Ha-eun and I up." Taehyung growled, fed up with the shorter's antics. Jimin gripped Taehyung's shoulders.

"Listen to me, Taehyung!" Jimin whisper-yelled. "Please!"

Namjoon watched from his seat as the two quarreled. He didn't understand why Taehyung was so blind to the situation when practically the whole class probably knew. Taehyung pushed Jimin's hands off, glaring down at the other.

"You wasted my goddamn time, Park." Taehyung turned around, leaving Jimin. The shorter slumped back down in his seat at the booth.

"No matter how hard I try, he just never believes me." Jimin mumbled, looking down at his lap. Namjoon stared at the younger sympathetically.

"Maybe you should stop trying." The older suggested. Jimin looked up. Should he just leave Taehyung alone? It's clear the other male has no intentions of breaking up with Ha-eun as he still believes she is a perfect little angel.

Maybe Namjoon was right.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung walked with his hands in his pockets through the school hallway. He had just left Jimin in the library after the shorter had pulled him away from his friends. Taehyung was in a bad mood now, thanks to the other male. What even was Jimin's problem?

Taehyung passed by an empty classroom with the doors locked. The blinds were closed and he could hear sounds coming from inside. The boy could only distinguish them to be moans. A smirk appeared on Taehyung's lips.

Whoever those students are, they seem to be going at it strong.

Taehyung chuckled silently to himself, nearing the basketball court where his friends were. They noticed him coming back and began to cheer.

"Ayeeee, did Taehyungie get some intellectual ass?" One of them, Daesung, snorted. Taehyung slapped him on the arm playfully.

"Ew, there's no way I would screw Jimin." Taehyung sneered. "And plus, have you seen my girl? She's the only one I'd touch."

The boys all cheered. Yoongi was sitting on the outdoor court floor and listening to music with his black earphones. The older boy never conversed with Taehyung's other friends as he frankly, did not like them.

Taehyung went and sat next to Yoongi, the other's cacophony of laughter drowning out as he grabbed one side of the ear phones and put it in his own ear. Yoongi was listening to rap, as usual. The older had a passion for music and composing, especially when it came to rap.

Taehyung admired the other's dream. "So, hyung...what do you plan on doing for the rest of the day?"

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, unfazed. "Why did Jimin need you?" Yoongi asked, ignoring the younger's previous question. Taehyung scowled after being reminded of the certain, brown haired boy.

"It was for a stupid reason. He claimed that Ha-eun was kissing Dong-hyun, but there was no proof." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Park Jimin is so damn obsessed with me, it's insane."

Yoongi frowned. "You can't be serious, Taehyung."

"...What do you mean?"

The older male sighed. "Say Ha-eun wasn't cheating—it would still be obvious that she doesn't like you for, you know—you." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and Yoongi continued. "But I believe she is cheating on you. With Dong-hyun."

Taehyung looked down. "Hyung...I can't even tolerate it when other people say things like that..." Taehyung looked back up to meet Yoongi's eyes. "But it hurts more to hear you also think the same way."

"Tae—"

"Ha-eun wouldn't cheat on me, hyung. Yes, she has her questionable moments, but she's still good at heart. I believe so." Taehyung smiled. "Don't worry too much. I know she loves me." The younger chuckled, leaning back against the wire fence.

Yoongi stayed quiet.

Maybe you don't know her as well as you think you do.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

okay so the first option was the majority vote, SO ENJOYYYYY!

there wasn't that many vmin moments in this chapter, but dw, there will be more in the next one ;)

- miinyoonqix