epilogue.

𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞. vmin
-ˏˋᴇ ᴘ ɪ ʟ ᴏ ɢ ᴜ ᴇ ˊˎ-

Morning is my favourite time of day because you are the first person I see when I open my eyes.

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Jimin giggled as Taehyung caressed a line down his bare back. "That tickles!" The shorter complained, the smile not leaving his lips. He was laying on Taehyung's chest, both tangled under the white sheets as the sun streamed through the blinds.

Taehyung smirked, doing it even softer which made the other shiver. "Taehyung~" The shorter whined, hiding his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck. The taller chuckled.

"Fine, I'll stop." Taehyung pulled Jimin upwards, cuddling him closer. "Jimin-ah?" The shorter hummed. Taehyung smirked, flipping them over and looking at the other with a playful expression. Jimin laughed as Taehyung began kissing the faint lovebites on his neck.

"Yah, stop!" Jimin giggled. Taehyung grinned, pulling back before pressing their foreheads together.

"That's not what you said last night, baby." The taller huskily whispered, inches away from Jimin's lips, causing the latter to blush. Jimin slapped his bicep gently.

"Shut up." Jimin muttered. "That reminds me, get up and wear your clothes so we can go make breakfast." Taehyung groaned, shaking his head, kissing the shorter's shoulder. "Taehyung!" Jimin complained. "Get your ass out of bed!"

"But I'm comfortable." The taller pouted. Jimin sighed, flicking his forehead softly. Taehyung pecked Jimin's lips, nuzzling their noses together. "Where is the baby?"

"Me?" Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"The other baby." Taehyung smiled. Jimin laughed.

"Just call him." The shorter snorted as Taehyung attempted to balance on his elbows over the other. Taehyung faced towards the door while still hovering over Jimin.

"YEONTAN-AH!" Taehyung yelled and a few moments later, quiet scampering could be heard coming down the apartment hallway. A little charcoal-coloured dog pushed the already ajar door open wider, waddling into the room and jumping on the bed.

Yeontan immediately licked Taehyung's chin and Jimin squealed, grabbing the dog and hugging him tightly. Taehyung rolled over next to the other, propping his head on his hand as he fondly watched his husband and pet playing. Yeontan jumped down on the floor, panting with his tongue out and excitedly wagging his tail.

He barked loudly causing Taehyung to sharply suck in air through his teeth. Jimin chuckled. "I think he wants food." Taehyung nodded, pointing towards the door.

"Go, I'm coming." Taehyung instructed and Yeontan obeyed, running out of the room, the bell on his collar jingling. Taehyung got out of bed and Jimin pulled the quilt closer, covering his body as the taller got dressed. The latter walked over and kissed Jimin's forehead. "If you feel sore, then don't bother standing up. I'll bring you toast." Jimin nodded, falling even more in love with the man before him.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and filled up Yeontan's food bowl. "There you go, you hungry baby." He ruffled the dog's fur and began making Jimin's breakfast. The shorter was scrolling through Instagram on his phone when Taehyung returned, holding a tray with a plate. On the plate was toast with passion-fruit jam layered on top, while a glass of mango juice sat next to it. Taehyung placed the tray on the bedside table.

Jimin's eyes lit up and he sat up to hug his husband. "Thank you!" Taehyung chuckled, placing a long kiss on his temple.

"What are your plans for today? Taehyung asked as Jimin began to eat. The shorter chewed and swallowed before answering.

"Well, my ass hurts, so I guess I will take a bath and then go back to bed." Jimin deadpanned, glaring at Taehyung. The latter laughed, amused.

"Did I go too hard?"

"Way too hard." Jimin grumbled, a smile can't helping but forming on his lips. He lifted half of the toast to Taehyung's mouth and the latter took a bite, humming at the taste.

"I'm such a good chef." Taehyung smugly crossed his arms, tilting his chin up. Jimin scoffed.

"Anyone can make toast, loser."

"Fine, go eat Hyun-woo's toast then." Taehyung glared at Jimin. The shorter burst into laughter.

"Tae, that was years ago! Are you seriously still mad about a joke Namjoon and Jin hyung made while we were in high school?" Jimin incredulously asked, trying to stifle his laugh. Taehyung pouted, grasping the empty plate and putting it back on the tray before shuffling over and embracing Jimin.

"Of course I'm still mad." Taehyung grumbled. "Did you find Hyun-woo better than me?" Jimin giggled, kissing the side of Taehyung's neck.

"I married you. Shouldn't that be enough of an answer?" Jimin raised his eyebrows playfully. Taehyung chuckled, pecking Jimin's cheek.

"Mmm, fine." Taehyung gave in and they both quietly laughed, realizing Hyun-woo was an inside joke between them. Taehyung caressed Jimin's hair lovingly. "You wanna know something?

"Hm?"

Taehyung kissed his forehead, sniffing Jimin's coconut-scented locks, the fragrance he believes he will never get tired of. "Morning is my favourite time of day because you are the first person I see when I open my eyes." Taehyung mumbled, pulling back to look into Jimin's eyes. The latter blushed.

"You're so cheesy." Jimin huffed. Taehyung grinned, nuzzling their noses.

"Only for you."

"Shut up."

"Make me." Taehyung challenged and Jimin lunged onto him, smashing his lips on the taller's. Taehyung laughed, holding Jimin's waist as they fell back against the bedsheets, kissing while the sun danced through their disheveled hair.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

jimindaddychill requested for a bonus chapter, and soooooo I DID IT. <3

bc i'm a sucker for y'all 🙄✊

p.s the edit up above was made by me cause i thought it looked cute how they were both under the bedsheets ;P

- miinyoonqix