raw.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 26 }
𝐫𝐚𝐰

*═══╗{ 26 }𝐫𝐚𝐰

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

An excruciating pain rung through Taehyung's head as he opened his eyes to daylight. Jimin was snoring quietly next to him and he groaned, pressing his palms against his eyes. The shorter still didn't wake up and so Taehyung sat up, scratching his head. The taller looked beside him at Jimin. Taehyung nudged Jimin roughly.

"Yah, Jimin-ah, wake up." Taehyung groggily called. Jimin's eyes opened and he immediately squinted.

"Why?" Jimin asked, his voice croaky. Taehyung yawned, his head still pounding.

"I need medicine."

Jimin rubbed his eyes and opened them fully. "You don't need medicine, you need soup." Jimin got up from the bed and put on his slippers. "I'll be right back." He said and left the room. Taehyung massaged his head as he waited for the other male to return.

Jimin soon came back with a bowl of hangover soup and handed it to Taehyung. "Here, have this." Jimin pushed a spoon in Taehyung's hand and watched as the taller neglected the utensil before lifting the bowl to his mouth and chugging the soup down whole. Jimin shrugged. "Well, that's certainly another way to do it."

Taehyung sighed after finishing the bowl. Jimin put it on the desk and turned back to the taller, who collapsed backwards onto the sheets. The shorter fidgeted with his fingers. "Tae?"

"What?"

"D-Do you remember anything from last night...?" Jimin questioned, gulping. Taehyung scratched his neck. He tried to think back to the events from yesterday. Party...Dong-hyun...Bottle...Bitter...Alcohol? Taehyung's head was already pounding tremendously and he had a hard time remembering. He got drunk, which is pretty obvious. Jimin took him home...KISS! Taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly sat up. Jimin took that as a signal that Taehyung remembered exactly what he did. "So you do rem—"

"It didn't mean anything." Taehyung curtly interrupted, looking at the shorter. Jimin's face fell.

"O-Oh." Jimin mumbled, breaking eye contact with the taller and looking down at his feet. Taehyung laid down and turned around, facing the wall. Jimin felt embarrassed and angry, if anything. He wanted to yell at the other, but knew it wouldn't do anything except cause arguments. However, Jimin still felt puzzled about one thing. "How come when you're sober, Ha-eun is all you think about, but when you're drunk...I'm on your m-mind." Jimin muttered, but Taehyung heard it.

What a good question and one Taehyung couldn't answer as he didn't know either. Silence enveloped them and Jimin could hear his own heart beating in his ears. Taehyung sighed. "Because when I'm in my right mind, I think about my girlfriend. The one I should be thinking about..." Taehyung bit his lip.