note.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 17 }
𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

*═══╗{ 17 }𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Jimin-ah, you can't keep crying like this." Jin sighed, patting the younger's head which was situated on his lap. Jimin was digging his face into Jin's belly, tears endlessly pouring out from his eyes.

"Hyung, why would I do something like that?" Jimin sobbed. "He hates me!"

"Jimin! Who cares if Taehyung hates you? He wasn't exactly the nicest to you." Jin tried to convince Jimin to no avail. Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Maybe we went a bit far with the Hyun-woo thing..." Namjoon suggested quietly. Jimin cried more, remembering how the two older boys told him shamefully of their little plan to make Taehyung jealous. "I'm sure Taehyung doesn't hate you, Jiminie. Just give him some time to cool down."

"Yeah, but I'm also embarrassed! He left so quickly after yelling." Jimin sobbed, recalling the event from 2 weeks ago. It had been a while and Jimin's parents came back from their cruise to find their son depressed. The younger sat up and Jin wiped his tears. "I-I'm going to go wash my face." Jimin went to the bathroom and splashed cool water on his face, soothing his skin and washing away any remnants of tears. Jimin returned to his bedroom where the two boys were.

"It's school tomorrow. Have you done your homework?" Jin asked, wanting to take Jimin's mind off things. Jimin shook his head. "You should probably do it then." Jin smiled. The shorter nodded, guessing the older was right and so he took his bag from the hook and sat down at his desk. Namjoon, who was sitting on the floor, went to stand next to Jimin.

"I'll help you if you need it." Namjoon gestured towards the textbook that Jimin had pulled out.

"Thank you, hyung."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung laid on his bed with his hands behind his head. Jimin had kissed him. Taehyung shut his eyes. He would have to keep it a secret from Ha-eun, otherwise she would be livid. How could Jimin do such a thing? It's not that Taehyung didn't like men. He did. He was bisexual. But, he had a girlfriend. Jimin should of respected that even if he liked the taller male.

"Damn it, Park Jimin." Taehyung muttered, can't seeming to get the kiss out of his head. As soon as Jimin's lips touched his, he felt the urge to kiss back. He wanted to shove the boy down and get on top of him, kissing him as passionately as Taehyung could've mustered.

Disgusting.

How dare he think such a thing when he had someone like Ha-eun. Taehyung pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened his chat with his girlfriend.

[ babe <3 ]

me
hey

babe <3
hiii taehyungie 🥺

me
wyd?

babe <3
i was just watching riverdale

me
oh, i seee

babe <3
can i ask you smth?

me
sure :)

babe <3
are you still hanging around jimin? :/

Shit, of course she is going to bring up Jimin.

me
not anymore.

babe <3
yayy! ty taehyungie <3

Taehyung turned off his phone and closed his eyes. A particular boy was still on his mind.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

At school, everyone was acting normal around Jimin and he was relieved that Taehyung didn't tell anybody about what he did.

As Jimin was getting books from his locker, he could hear heels clicking against the floor. Oh god.

"Hi, Jiminie!" Ha-eun chirped, slamming his locker shut and batting her eyelashes at him. Jimin wrinkled his nose.

"What do you want?"

She smirked. "Oh nothing~" Ha-eun put her index finger on his chest, sliding it down. "I just heard that Taehyung isn't friends with you anymore." The girl pouted, making fake sad eyes. Jimin swallowed. Had Taehyung told her about the kiss?

"M-Mhm." Jimin mumbled, moving her hands away and opening his locker again to block her face. Ha-eun scoffed before smiling evilly.

"HEY EVERYONE!" The girl suddenly yelled, grabbing the attention of all the students present in the hallway. Jimin's eyes widened. "DID YOU KNOW THIS SWEET LITTLE BEAN CALLED JIMIN," Ha-eun grabbed his cheeks, squishing them. "IS IN LOVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND, KIM TAEHYUNG?"

All the students began snickering at Jimin's attempts to removes Ha-eun's hands from his face. Jimin turned red, cursing the girl in his mind. This is so embarrassing.

"T-That's not true!" Jimin protested weakly, causing everyone to erupt into laughter.

"It isn't?" Ha-eun asked, exaggeratedly gasping. "Oh no! But I just accidentally told everyone your gay secret! Oops!" Ha-eun let go of his face, giggling at Jimin's defeated expression. She sashayed away to her group of friends and looked back to wave at Jimin cockily.

Little did Jimin know, a certain someone had watched it all happen from afar and decided to talk to the shorter after school. After Jimin left to class, that person slipped a note inside Jimin's locker before walking away casually.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

who is this certain someone o_O well, you'll find out on monday ^^ (sunday for some of my readers that are on the other side of the world)

- miinyoonqix