bottle.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 24 }
𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

*═══╗{ 24 }𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung's expression was stiff, his mouth drawn in a thin line. He lead Jimin through the large house, Jimin's small hand engulfed in his big one. There was a lot of people and Taehyung took Jimin to the living room where most of the recognizable people were. He saw Ha-eun and Felicia talking to Dong-hyun in a corner and he couldn't help feeling a bit suspicious.

Taehyung shook the feeling off and relaxed when he saw Namjoon and Jin sitting with two unfamiliar boys on the couch. Taehyung pulled Jimin to them and sat the shorter down next to Jin.

"There, now you can stay with them." Taehyung turned to leave and something inside of Jimin reacted quickly, causing him to clutch the taller's hand.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked, doe eyes looking up at Taehyung. The other felt himself go rigid as he looked down at the cute boy.

"To my girlfriend, where else?" Taehyung bluntly responded. He wanted to shake Jimin's hands off, but at the same time, he imagined what it would feel like to pull the shorter closer. Seriously, why was he thinking these kinds of things? Jimin had a hurt expression and tried to hide it.

"O-Oh. Okay." Jimin let go of his hand and Taehyung walked over to the girls. He protectively wrapped an arm around Ha-eun.

"Hi guys. How's the party?" Taehyung asked, staring at Dong-hyun, whom was failing to hide his hatred. Ha-eun pecked Taehyung's lips.

"It's good." She sweetly responded. "Should we play truth or dare?"

Felicia squealed, jumping up and down. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Dong-hyun smiled at Ha-eun. "Whatever you want, sweetie."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Sweetie?

Ha-eun got out of his grasp and called people to the larger living room. Jimin followed with Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok, who he just met right now. "Okay everyone! Sit in a circle! We're going to play truth or dare!" Ha-eun announced. A few people left the area to go and party in different parts of the house, not being in the mood to play truth or dare. Others stayed and followed instructions.

Jimin sat with Jin and Jungkook on either side of him. Namjoon sat next to Jin and Hoseok sat next to Jungkook. Taehyung sat across from Jimin, his eyes fixed on the shorter. Ha-eun broke his gaze after she plopped down beside him, hooking onto his arm immediately. Dong-hyun sat two people down from Hoseok while Felicia sat next to Ha-eun. The other people in the circle filled up spots randomly. Taehyung noticed Yoongi stroll through the archway and gestured him to come sit down, but the older just shook his head, watching from afar.

"Who goes first?" Felicia asked. Ha-eun smiled.

"I will." Ha-eun looked around the circle before her eyes landed on Hoseok. A smirk graced her lips. "Hoseok oppa, truth or dare?"

The older boy tensed up. "T-Truth."

Ha-eun chuckled at the boy's timidness. "What was the last R-rated movie you watched?"

Hoseok glanced at Jungkook before looking down at his lap. "365 days..." People around the circle snickered.

Ha-eun laughed. "Guys! Stoopppppp! He's embarrassed!"

It was Hoseok's turn to ask now and so he turned to Jimin. "Truth or dare?"

Jimin thought carefully. If he chose truth, who knows what could be asked. But if he chose dare, he'll just have to do something stupid and to be honest, Jimin doesn't think Hoseok would choose something that hard. "Dare."

Hoseok grinned. "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room on the cheek."

Jimin turned red and his eyes flitted to Taehyung, whom was staring back at him. Jimin gulped and instead turned his head next to him and gave Jin a kiss on the cheek. Jin smiled smugly, knowing that he was obviously the most attractive. Taehyung's jaw dropped slightly. Why didn't Jimin kiss him?

The shorter looked down with red cheeks as people started oohing. The muscles in Taehyung's jaw clenched. He expected Jimin to kiss him on the cheek, but the other kissed Jin instead. That bothered him for some reason. Jimin looked around the circle and spotted Rayna. He relaxed. "Truth or dare?"

Rayna flinched, before easing down again seeing that it's Jimin asking the question. "Dare." She smiled mischievously.

"I dare you—"

"THIS IS BORING!" Ha-eun whined, interrupting the whole game. Jimin looked at the annoying girl, pissed. Her eyes lit up. "How about we play spin the bottle instead!"

Murmurs of agreement went throughout the group and Felicia went to get one of her parent's empty wine bottles. She placed it in the centre and sat back down. Everyone looked eagerly at it. Jimin was fucking terrified because he's never played this game before and knows what it is about. Jungkook gripped his wrist reassuringly. Taehyung looked at the bottle unimpressed as Ha-eun spun it. It pointed toward a girl with blonde-dyed hair and another girl with brown hair. People cheered them on as they crawled to the middle and kissed.

Felicia laughed. "Remember guys, this is spin the bottle! It doesn't matter if you're in a relationship, you still have to kiss someone else!" She was referring to the blonde-haired girl who's boyfriend was actually sitting next to her. Felicia spun it this time and it landed between her and Jungkook.

Jungkook stiffened next to Jimin as he saw Felicia smirking and moving towards him. The younger gulped, leaning forward a bit and letting Felicia push her lips against his own. The kiss felt gross and when she sat back down and resumed the game, Jungkook looked at Jimin with a grimace.

Jimin reached a hand up to pat his back comfortingly. After a few more rounds, some people had left the circle. The bottle landed between Ha-eun and Dong-hyun. Taehyung watched as Ha-eun leaned over with a smile and deeply kissed Dong-hyun on the lips. They semi-made out, earning cheers from everyone else. She sat back down and looked at Taehyung. "No hard feelings, it's just a game."

The bottle was spun again and it landed between Taehyung and Rayna. She blushed and Ha-eun scoffed, glaring at Rayna as if challenging her. The shy girl lost all sense of anxiety when she saw the way Ha-eun looked at her and instead crawled over and grabbed Taehyung's face, smashing her lips on his. His eyes widened, but he kissed back half-heartedly as it was still a game.

Jimin looked down, twiddling with his thumbs. He needs to stop being so jealous.

After Rayna sat back down with a proud look for getting on Ha-eun's nerves, Felicia spun the bottle again and it began to slow down, the sound of the heavy glass dragging against the wooden floor. The bottle came to a stop with the cap towards Taehyung and the other side pointing at

Jimin.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

MR. BOTTLE IS AMAZING, YES THANK YOU
decided to update cause i'm bored lol.

- miinyoonqix