truth.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 8 }
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

*═══╗{ 8 }𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(TW: mentions of abuse)

All Ha-eun gave him was a blowjob. That's it. After that, Taehyung wanted to stay a little longer and cuddle, but she told him that she wanted to have the house to herself so she shooed him out the door. Taehyung walked down Jimin's street. It was 12am and he was at Ha-eun's for hours because she first made him watch as she tried on 15 new lingerie outfits that she bought, which was complete torture for him and his dick. Taehyung figured he should just go home, but frankly, he didn't want to. So here he was, going back to Jimin's house, even though he planned to stay at Ha-eun's for the night. Taehyung climbed onto the roof and pushed the window, surprised to find it unlocked. The room was not lit by candles anymore, but instead the moonlight danced through the glass. Jimin's sleeping figure was on the bed and he had a pout on his face which made Taehyung coo when he saw it. Taehyung carefully climbed over Jimin and laid down next to him.

The shorter murmured in his sleep and turned around, putting an arm over Taehyung. The taller flinched before hugging Jimin back. He could smell the familiar scent of coconut coming from Jimin's hair and he sighed in content, holding the smaller boy closer and indulging in the lovely fragrance. Jimin's breathing was similar to that of a lullaby and Taehyung soon drifted off to sleep.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

The clock read 3:23am when Jimin woke up to darkness due to a nightmare. A warm, woody aroma engulfed him and he cuddled closer to his pillow. Why does it smell like Taehyung? And why is it so dark? He could've sworn he kept the blinds open to allow the moon to act as a bedside lamp. Jimin pulled back a bit, seeing the stream of moonlight shine into the room, just over the bedsheets. Taehyung was deeply sleeping in front of him and Jimin's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Hadn't he left a while ago? He realised that his pillow was actually Taehyung and it was dark before because he was caged into Taehyung's chest. Blood rushed to his cheeks and he cursed the taller under his breath. Jimin's alarm suddenly went off and he sprang up, wide awake. Jimin hurried to turn it off, but it was too late as someone woke up, muttering his name.

"Jimin-ah?" A half-asleep Taehyung mumbled. Jimin stayed still, his hand still grasping his clock. Taehyung reached out in front of him, patting the bedsheets but not being able to feel Jimin. He pouted. Taehyung opened his eyes more and saw Jimin far away from him near the bedside table. "What are you doing over there?" He asked with a raspy voice. Jimin turned around, facing Taehyung.

"My alarm just went off. Go back to sleep." Jimin laid down on his back, closing his eyes. Taehyung hummed.

"Come here." Taehyung muttered, pulling the shorter closer and resting his head next to Jimin's neck, the sound of his breath loud near the other's ear. Jimin stiffened.

"T-Tae, let me go." Jimin ordered, attempting to detangle himself from the taller. Taehyung shook his head, pulling him impossibly closer.

"I sleep better when I hold you." He sighed, his breath tickling Jimin's earlobe.

"Y-You're not in the right state of mind." Jimin whispered, the sound echoing around the room.

"Yes I am."

"No. No, you're not. You're tired and need sleep." Jimin insisted, pushing Taehyung's arms away. The latter furrowed his brows.

"Then give me sleep. Let me hold you and give me sleep."

Jimin's heartbeat increased rapidly in his chest and he turned on his side to face the taller.

Ha-eun.

"Taehyung, you have a girlfriend."

Taehyung looked as if he had been hit by a rock and he pulled away, lying on his back this time. Jimin gulped. Even though it was the right thing to do, why did he feel so sad? "Taehyung?" Jimin asked into the darkness. The taller hummed, showing he was listening. "Why do you sleep here? Just sleep at Ha-eun's house o-or Yoongi's. I know you don't want her involved in your family matters, but why me?"

The other thought for a moment. "You're kind, Jimin-ah. You always help anyone without questions. I know we weren't that close, but I figured you would let me sleep over anyways."

Jimin was hurt. Taehyung slept over, not because it was him, but because he was easy. Jimin felt as though he should have more dignity. "Then tell me what is wrong with your family. I deserve to know the truth, considering I am letting you stay in my home." Jimin firmly stated. The taller sighed.

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. Tell me, otherwise...I won't allow you to sleep here again."

Taehyung turned on his side, facing Jimin. "If I tell you..." He began, pondering his next words. "Will you let me hold you?"

Jimin's face went ablaze and he was grateful the other couldn't see it. He nodded. Taehyung smiled before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"Well, my father passed away when I was quite young and my mother...she started taking drugs and drinking alcohol. It's usually at night when she gets abusive..." Taehyung explained. Jimin was shocked. He felt sympathy for the taller boy, not being able to imagine how that must feel.

"Oh Tae..." Jimin mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

Taehyung chuckled. "Why are you apologising? You did nothing wrong."

"If you don't mind me asking...how long as this been going on?" Jimin hesitantly asked.

"A few months now, which is weird as he passed away years ago. I think she wasn't able to stay strong anymore. I dealt with it for a while by shutting my door and putting a chair under the knob, but she would often bang on my door until 4:00am in the morning, demanding me to open up." Taehyung recalled, the memory of his mother screaming swimming into his mind. "She's mostly sober during the day. Very depressed though. Rarely talks to me now unless it's important." Taehyung sighed, the weight on his shoulders feeling lighter since he has let it all out.

Now, Jimin had seen him raw.

Open and vulnerable. He wanted to cry. "I just want my mom b-back..." The taller's voice broke, causing Jimin's heart to ache. Without thinking, the shorter shuffled closer, worming his way into Taehyung's chest and wrapping his arms around the other. Taehyung sniffed Jimin's hair, comforted by coconut. His tears didn't fall after all and so he hugged Jimin closer, just wanting to fall into a deep slumber.

"Go to sleep, Taehyungie. I'm right here."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

the truth has been revealed!
btw, i have changed the update days (again) after asking you guys what you wanted and so now this book is going to be updated every monday, wednesday and friday!! (yayy) — also this is according to AEST (australian eastern standard time), but if you're in america, the days are probably going to be sunday, tuesday and thursday ^^

- miinyoonqix