bruises.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 21 }
𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

*═══╗{ 21 }𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(TW: violent imagery as a result of abuse)

Taehyung fumbled with the bottle of antiseptic. Jimin sighed, standing up and walking over to the taller.

"Let me help." The shorter mumbled, reaching out to take a cotton ball. Taehyung scoffed.

"No. Don't touch me." Taehyung bit out. Jimin swallowed.

"Taehyung, you're hurt. I can help you, so stop being stubborn and let me do this. Believe me, I don't want to touch you." Jimin wrinkled his nose. Taehyung laughed sarcastically.

"That's a lie if I've ever heard one." Taehyung remarked. Jimin bit his tongue to prevent himself from arguing back. The shorter took the cotton ball and carefully applied antiseptic on it before looking at the boy beside him. Jimin crouched down and gulped, looking up at Taehyung's bruise. The taller made eye contact with Jimin and looked away. Jimin lightly dabbed on the injury on Taehyung's cheekbone and the latter hissed.

"Almost there..." Jimin poked out his tongue to swipe over his lips, wetting them. Taehyung noticed that and pulled back, disgusted.

"What was that?" The taller asked, angry. Jimin tilted his head, puzzled.

"What was what?"

"You fucking licked your lips. Perverted Park."

Jimin's eyes widened as his cheeks turned red. "T-That's just a habit of mine! I swear I wasn't thinking of anything!" Jimin explained hurriedly. Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration and leaned back towards the other boy to let him finish his work. Jimin carefully treated the wounds with Taehyung wincing a few times in between.

"Are you done yet?" Taehyung grumbled.

"Yes." Jimin threw the dirty cotton ball in the trash can under the desk. It was silent between the two.
"I'm sorry. For kissing you." Jimin finally apologized, looking down at his lap. Taehyung glanced towards the shorter who was sitting on top of his calves on the floor.

"You better be." The taller deadpanned. Jimin's face visibly fell and Taehyung felt bad. "Whatever. Don't try to pull gay shit on me again though."

The shorter nodded. The air was so thick between them. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung didn't reply, but was listening. Jimin decided to venture on.