kiss.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 16 }
𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

*═══╗{ 16 }𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The sun had barely begun to peek out from the horizon when Taehyung woke up with a jolt.

Jimin.

Taehyung pulled the covers off and stumbled to stand up. He opened the door and walked downstairs into the eerily quiet living room. He remembers the Park family's house from when he had dinner just a week ago. Taehyung noticed Jimin sleeping on the large couch with a thin blanket over him and Taehyung tutted. The living room was freezing and he felt bad at the fact that Jimin must've had to fall asleep in such undesired temperatures.

The taller slowly lifted the blanket off of Jimin and settled in next to the smaller boy, covering both of them with the thin material. Taehyung pulled Jimin closer to him and the other subconsciously snuggled into his chest almost instantly.
Taehyung sighed in comfort, rubbing light circles on the shorter's shoulder. He sniffed Jimin's hair, the lovely coconut fragrance clouding his mind.

Jimin would probably be mad if he found out Taehyung came to cuddle him in the morning. Just then, Jimin began whimpering. It's one of those dreadful nightmares. Taehyung slowly brought his hand further down the other's back and slipped it inside Jimin's shirt. Jimin's skin was ice cold, but nevertheless, Taehyung soothingly caressed it to relieve the shorter. Fortunately, the sounds stopped and Jimin began sleeping calmly again. Taehyung closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep in coconuts.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

"What the hell?!" Jimin shouted once he woke up and found he was in Taehyung's arms. The latter jerked awake, squinting at Jimin.

"What time is it?" Taehyung lazily questioned, still not realizing the other was mad.

"It's what-the-fuck-are-you-doing-here o'clock." Jimin hissed, glaring at the taller.

Taehyung yawned, pulling Jimin closer and fitting the smaller's face into his neck before leaning his head on top of the Jimin's. Jimin's face went ablaze and he froze. It felt so nice to be in Taehyung's arms, but he shouldn't stay. Jimin tried to free himself, but failed.

"Am I making you flustered, Park?" Taehyung asked with his scratchy voice and eyes closed.

"N-No. Now, let me go."

"Mm, I don't know, I'm kinda comfortable right now."

Jimin groaned. Taehyung had a girlfriend, yet he was doing stuff like this. Oh my god. Jimin's eyes widened. Was he helping Taehyung cheat? Well, technically no, since they weren't in a relationship and Jimin never initiated anything, but still. Jimin suddenly felt very insecure.

"You know...Ha-eun doesn't feel as cuddleable as you." Taehyung trailed off. "She's beautiful, but kind of feels like a sack of bones, to be honest. You, however, are very...warm and squeezable. Like a little teddy bear." Taehyung giggled.

"So you're saying I'm fat?" Jimin asked bluntly. Taehyung shook his head.

"Just squishy."

"Okay ew, I'm not even going to bother with you. Now, for the last time, let me go." Jimin pulled back to glare at Taehyung in the eyes, but his breath immediately hitched in his throat. Taehyung's eyes widened at the proximity.

They were a few inches apart and if either of them leaned forward just a little bit, their lips would touch. Jimin gulped looking down at Taehyung's lips. They looked so soft and smooth.

Would they be that soft?

Their breaths had intermingled as one. Jimin leaned in and his mind was too slow to scream at him because before he knew it, his lips were on Taehyung's. Taehyung's eyes widened even further as Jimin pressed against his mouth, kissing him.

Oh hell no.

The taller shoved the other away with a shocked expression.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Taehyung shouted, rushing to stand up. Jimin flinched, scrunching the blanket up in his little fists. "JIMIN, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME?!" Taehyung asked, enraged. "HA-EUN WAS RIGHT! YOU'RE JUST A GAY PERVERT THAT WANTS TO GET INTO MY PANTS!"

Jimin felt tears clouding his vision as his lips trembled. Why would he do something so careless? He couldn't meet Taehyung's sharp eyes and he looked down. "I-I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled, his voice breaking.

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT!" Taehyung yelled before his jaw dropped.

He had cheated on Ha-eun.

He had actually cheated on his girlfriend. "FUCK, FUCK, SHIT! I CHEATED ON HA-EUN! OH MY GOD, I CHEATED ON HER!" Taehyung gripped his hair tightly in frustration. He sent one last glare to Jimin before storming upstairs to leave. Jimin let the tears fall on to the blanket.

Great Jimin, you really screwed it up this time.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

taehyung can f off 🙄 ALSO HAHAHAHA, YOU THOUGHT THE FANARTS WERE MY GIFT?! WELL GUESS WHAT, HERES A DOUBLE UPDATE TOO! 🥳YOUR AUTHOR LOVES YOU 😤✊

- miinyoonqix