irresistible.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 37 }
𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

*═══╗{ 37 }𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Taehyung smiled sheepishly as Jimin glared at him. The two were lying in bed together and Jimin's blood-shot eyes were enough to show he got no sleep.

"I'm sorry~" Taehyung cooed, grabbing the shorter's cheeks and squishing them together, causing Jimin's lips to form a pout. Jimin pushed his hands away.

"Hmph!" The shorter turned around on the bed, closing his eyes. Luckily, today was not school and he could sleep in. Taehyung smirked and moved closer, wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist. The taller dragged the boy closer until Jimin's back hit his chest.

"How long will Park be mad at me?" Taehyung whispered into the other's ear and Jimin opened one eye. Despite his heart rate picking up, he grumbled a response.

"Forever."

Taehyung chuckled. "Aw, that's a shame." The taller nuzzled his face on Jimin's nape, causing the other to blush. The taller nosed the line of Jimin's neck before moving back up to his hair and taking a whiff of coconut.

Jimin tried to distance himself. "Y-Yah, don't do that."

Taehyung simply hummed, pulling him closer again. The taller disobeyed the other's words, continuing to bury his nose deeper into Jimin's hair. "Have I ever told you how much I like your hair?"

"N-No."

"Well, I do. It smells..." Taehyung paused, smirking evilly before abruptly flipping the other around. Jimin's eyes widened as he watched Taehyung lean in, inches away from his lips. "Irresistible."

A knock sounded at the door and Jimin pushed Taehyung away who stifled his laugh. "Jimin-ah?" His mother called.

"Y-Yes, eomma?"

"I'm going to work, sweetie! Appa's already gone so make sure to have breakfast! I left a cheese toastie downstairs, okay?"

"Mhm! Thanks!" Jimin called back and held in a breath, only releasing it once he heard her descend back down the stairs. Jimin turned around and glared at Taehyung. "You bitch."

──── •◦ ◦• ────

The rest of the day, the two played video games and ate snacks. Jimin kept losing since Taehyung was more skilled at games than he was.

Plus, the taller's hands were much bigger than Jimin's and Taehyung slender fingers could reach each control perfectly in a coordinated manner. Jimin, at that point, was just smashing buttons and hoping for the best.

When Taehyung won the fifth round again, Jimin groaned. "No fair! You're totally cheating!" Jimin accused. Taehyung shook his head.

"You're just a sore loser!"

Jimin's jaw dropped in offense. "You take that back!"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip goofily, amused by the shorter. He shook his head. Jimin launched himself off the couch and dove onto Taehyung, causing the taller to erupt into laughter. The shorter attempted to wrestle him against the pillow, sitting on his lap and pushing Taehyung's wrists into the pillows above his head.

The taller started to fight back, laughing as Jimin was obviously losing. Taehyung skillfully flipped them around so that he was on top of Jimin and resumed the wrestle match.

When Taehyung finally pinned Jimin's hands above his head, he stopped, trying to catch his breath. Both panted heavily, looking into each other's eyes. "Y-You lost." Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin's rose up and down as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Fuck you."

"Do it yourself." Taehyung flirtatiously responded. Jimin's face reddened.

"S-Stop." Jimin glanced anywhere but Taehyung. That's when he noticed the position they were in. "T-Taehyung, you're on top of me." Taehyung looked down at their position and smirked.

"I bet you like that, don't you?" Taehyung asked. Jimin's eyes widened. He obviously did, but there was no way he'd admit that.

"N-No, get off." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung laughed, intertwining their fingers as Jimin's hands were still pinned above his head. The taller leaned in and their noses brushed.

"Ladies and gentleman, Park Jimin's weakness is...." Taehyung dragged on for dramatic effect. "Me!"

Taehyung pushed himself off of Jimin, laughing once more at Jimin's flushed face.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

here's a fluffy little chapter for y'all :D

- miinyoonqix