caught.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
{ 33 }
𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

*═══╗{ 33 }𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Jimin woke up to find an already awake Taehyung staring back at him. Their legs were tangled together, the warmth of their bodies radiating onto each other. Jimin blinked, clearing his throat and glancing away when Taehyung's gaze remained fixated on him.

Taehyung smirked, already knowing Jimin was feeling flustered.

Their relationship was complicated as they fought so often, yet pretend like nothing happened after a day or two. When both of them stayed silent, Jimin attempted to untangle his legs and move backwards, but Taehyung was quick to grab his waist and draw him back. Jimin's face reddened and he looked down, refusing to look at Taehyung in the eyes.

"Are you shy?" Taehyung asked with a raspy voice, evident of sleep.

"N-No." Jimin muttered almost inaudibly. Taehyung chuckled.

"Then look me in the eyes, Park."

Jimin gulped, shaking his head. "I don't wanna see your ugly face so early in the morning." Taehyung laughed at Jimin's response, finding it amusing.

"Well my ugly face wants to see yours, so chin up, sweetie." Taehyung grinned, pulling Jimin even closer. The shorter's breath hitched in his throat at the pet-name. He slowly lifted his head, meeting Taehyung's intense gaze. The taller had a goofy smile on his face and Jimin's heart beat faster. Taehyung leaned in and their noses brushed.

"W-What are you doing?" Jimin stuttered, his eyes crossing when he tried to look Taehyung in the eyes. Taehyung nuzzled their noses together, erupting butterflies in Jimin's stomach.

"Appreciating you."

"W-What?!" Jimin asked at the unexpected answer. Did Taehyung like him? No, that's unbelievable. Just as Jimin expected, Taehyung moved back with a smirk on his face.

"I'm just kidding, Park." Taehyung chuckled, patting Jimin's head and stretching his arms. Jimin frowned, turning around on the bed and closing his eyes. Very funny.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung was staring at Ha-eun dreamily in class as the teacher continued explaining the topic in the background. When the bell rang, he quickly packed up his things and jogged out of the classroom where he saw her making her way down the hall. He smiled and sneaked up behind Ha-eun before wrapping an arm around her.

"Hi babe." Taehyung cooed, giving her a peck on the cheek. Ha-eun giggled, pecking his cheek back when she noticed a lot of girls staring at them. She glanced at them momentarily before proudly lifting her head and walking beside her heart-throb of a boyfriend. "So I was wondering if you would like to go on a date today?"

Ha-eun shook her head. "I can't, Taehyungie. I'm...busy."

Taehyung frowned. "But we have not gone out together in so long!" He complained. "I wanna take you to eat some street food at the food truck near the mall!" Ha-eun's expression grimaced for a second and she chuckled uneasily.

"That place has greasy food."

"Oh..." Taehyung mumbled. He loved the street food made there, but if she did not like it, then he might as well not go. "What are you doing today?"

"I—uh, I'm going to be studying at home." Ha-eun replied before hugging him. "Bye, Taehyungie!" She sashayed away and Taehyung sighed. He decided to just go home.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

Taehyung's brows furrowed once he saw Ha-eun's lipstick in the front compartment of his car. Had she left it there? Since Taehyung was going to pass by her house on the way home, he might as well drop it off just in case she needs it soon. Taehyung started the car and began driving down the road.

Ha-eun had already gone home a while ago, but he had to stay back at school and play basketball with his friends so he did not get to say goodbye. Once he reached her house, he frowned once he saw an unfamiliar car parked on the driveway. Taehyung parked his car next to the curb and got out, remembering to take the lipstick with him.

Taehyung knocked on the door and got no response. Was she not studying at home? Maybe she had earphones in and was listening to music. Taehyung walked over to the pot plant and lifted it, finding a spare key under it. Ha-eun had told him about this one time, but he never thought he would have to use it. Taehyung unlocked the door and stepped into the house.

There was muffled music coming from upstairs and he smiled. She just could not hear the door since her music is so loud. Taehyung walked upstairs, grasping rhe lipstick tightly. The door to her room was slightly ajar and Taehyung decided to push it open.

He froze at the sight.

──── •◦ ◦• ────

welp, the cat is out the bag ig

- miinyoonqix